Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
OAPC 6
"Ja" als Antwort reicht dir? Biggrin Biggrin

Der Knackpunkt in dem Rätsel ist, dass die beiden Buchstaben in jedem Gebiet Himmelsrichtungen repräsentieren. Dabei muss ein W immer westlich des anderen Buchstabens liegen etc. Damit das nicht zu Problemen führt: Im Beispiel fehlt im Gebit mit dem einen W noch ein N, das schräg rechts über dem W platziert wird.

Ich hoffe, das hilft. Sonst musst du wohl auf meine Übersetzung warten Wink.
(25.06.2009, 11:33)Calavera schrieb: "Ja" als Antwort reicht dir? Biggrin Biggrin

"Ja" reicht nicht, ich werde aber versuchen meine Fragen/Bitten demnächst klarer zu formulieren. Tongue

Danke für den Hinweis. So hatte ich es eigentlich auch verstanden, dabei aber einen Widerspruch entdeckt, der natürlich keiner war. Dead

Gruß Rainer
I have a question about puzzle number 9-12 Comet:

The last part of the answer format should be "the length of the horizontal loop segment in the marked row". Does that indicate that there is only one horizontal loop segment in this row as in the given example. How should I write my answer, when there are several seperated horizntal segments in this row? Add the numbers or write them seperately?

Thx in advance,

Calavera

PS@HuDu: Kannst du die Übersetzung nach einer Antwort anpassen?
(25.06.2009, 12:38)Calavera schrieb: I have a question about puzzle number 9-12 Comet:

The last part of the answer format should be "the length of the horizontal loop segment in the marked row". Does that indicate that there is only one horizontal loop segment in this row as in the given example. How should I write my answer, when there are several seperated horizntal segments in this row? Add the numbers or write them seperately?

If there are more than one segment, write them separately from left to right. You needn't use commas between lengths.
Die Anleitungen zum 6. OAPC am kommenden Samstag gibt es ab jetzt auch in deutscher Fassung:

http://www.wpc2009.org/forum/download/file.php?id=26

Danke besonders an Nils King und allen Teilnehmern viel Erfolg.

Rainer
Will there be the possibility to download the puzzles without a password?
Oder kann mir jemand das Passwort per PN schicken?

Vielen Dank und liebe Grüße
Claudia Pingu
Schon angekommen. Biggrin

Danke, Semax!
Hi gulce,

some feedback for you:

1-4 Previously on OAPC
I don't like word puzzles, so I skipped the snakes for now, and just did the Tapas. I like Tapa, but had more trouble with the first one than the second.

5-8 Hamle
Tried the one in the instructions before, but can't find good strategies, so I skipped.

9-12 Comet
Nice variation, solved 1 and 3, had most of 2 but had to guess and guessed wrong. 4 was halfway done when time runs out.

13-16
Don't like word puzzles, so I skipped it for the contest, and will do them later.

17-20 Diagramless Kakuro
Totally lost even with the one in the instrucions, but will definitly try them later.

21-24 NEWS
Great puzzles, solved all of them right after the Tapas. No guessing requiered. I'll keep that type in mind. Always nice to have some rather easy puzzles for the not so strong solvers like me.

25-28 Four squares
Looked very nice, so I couldn't resist. That was my fault, it took much too much time, and I made a counting error in the snake part, so no points and much much wasted time. It's alway nice to have a chance for partial credit in this type of puzzles, but in this case that's difficult, because the skyscraper part is rather easy and gives you half of the solution code.

29-32 Sum island
I would have done them next, but ran out of time.

33-36 Stardust
Seems to be easy if I look at the points, but I have no idea what to do.

37-40 Black or white
The possibility to paint white circles black makes it very difficult in my opinion. Generally, I like "What puzzle is it?"-types (if all possible puzzles are given).
The MJ reference is a little bit sarcastic, but I understand that it was too late to change it. At least you can't change black circles into white ones :-)

41 Go west.
No idea what to do in Hamle, so didn't try to even find a solution.
(27.06.2009, 19:45)Realshaggy schrieb: 33-36 Stardust
Seems to be easy if I look at the points, but I have no idea what to do.

Da kann ich etwas helfen: Zu jedem Stern muss ja auf einem der 8 Nachbarfelder ein Quadratmittelpunkt liegen. Eine Sterne sind so platziert, dass Nachbarfeldern vom Stern in jedem Fall mit im Quadrat sind. Um das kenntlich zu machen, verbinde ich die 2 oder 4 Felder mit kleinen Strichen. Weitere Quadrate dürfen jetzt nicht so platziert werden, dass sie diese verbundenen Felder trennen. Damit sind dann wieder mehr Mittelpunktpositionen eingeschränkt usw.

So hab ich es zumindest im Denkzettel gelöst...

Schönen Gruß,

Calavera
Ich werds mir auf jeden Fall nochmal anschauen, hatte nur leider nicht soviel Zeit, die Instruktionen durchzugehen, wie ursprünglich geplant. Deshalb war ich bei einigen Rätseln einfach mal völlig hilflos. Gute Strategien und grundlegende Überlegungen zu entwickeln zu 5-6 Typen, die man noch nie gesehen hat, ist eben schwer in 2,5h. Das ist bei Sudoku-Wettbewerben einfach, da hat man zumindest immer ein Grundgerüst an Erfahrungen.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  OAPC 10 - Live From WPC gulce 3 7.652 06.11.2009, 20:12
Letzter Beitrag: Realshaggy
  OAPC 9 yureklis 9 14.300 27.09.2009, 13:31
Letzter Beitrag: gulce
  8th OAPC yureklis 9 17.019 16.08.2009, 15:09
Letzter Beitrag: Realshaggy
  OAPC 7 Realshaggy 6 11.131 28.07.2009, 01:34
Letzter Beitrag: yureklis
  OAPC 5 gulce 11 18.884 23.05.2009, 19:25
Letzter Beitrag: uvo