Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pünktchen Sudoku 2 (Rätselportal)
Wink 
For those who are interested, (or desperate) here is a small hint for the second Pünktchen Sudoku in the portal; there is something special with this puzzle.

The hint is written in grey letters. If you select the text you can read it.

Hint:
In the first block there is a chain of five consecutive digits. None of the other four digits in that block are consecutive. That blocks the possibilities for the chain of five very much...

Good luck!
Richard
Hmmm: 94 Ansichten and only 20 correct solutions... What went wrong?

Are more hints necessary?

Greetz, Richard
The fact in the hint is not necessary (but useful of course).

I missed it and found the same result by other reasons. Of course then I noticed the trick, but it was too late...
BTW, the hint is not completely correct, since there are two pairs of consecutive digits among the other four digits.

But one should try to change the puzzle by removing this possibility. I'll write you a PM, because otherwise it would give too much help to the readers.

Dandelo
(14.06.2009, 20:58)Dandelo schrieb: BTW, the hint is not completely correct, [...]

But one should try to change the puzzle by removing this possibility. I'll write you a PM, because otherwise it would give too much help to the readers.

You misunderstood the hint. What Richard meant was that there are no more "Pünktchen" there.
Also you might want to edit your posting as it already contains an additional hint for the puzzle which is not hidden by color, too.

As the puzzle is already unambiguous I wouldn't advise to change it (apart from technical problems).

@Richard and his original question: I think 20 solutions (back then) are not a bad sign. Puzzles which are solved fast and by everyone are often less attractive.

Calavera
Maybe "change" is not the right term. But the other entry is so beautiful (though not needed) that it could be elaborated to a similar puzzle.
(14.06.2009, 20:58)Dandelo schrieb: I missed it and found the same result by other reasons.

@Dandelo: I read your PN about the other solving route. I had noticed myself that it is possible to solve the puzzle by avoiding the/ my logical first step. But: that is a lot of hard work and it comes very close to ‘trial and error’. I never create puzzles where t&e is necessary. (Although it depends on the chosen definition of t&e; thinking a few steps ahead is no t&e in my opinion; working out six different possibilities of the chain comes much closer.)

Every puzzle that has a unique solution, can be solved by t&e. I cannot forbid puzzlers to use it. But as I said: in my puzzles it’s not necessary … ;-)

@Calavera: about the number of times it is solved; you are right on that!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Rätselportal Ladezeiten optimieren gepa 3 1.943 18.08.2022, 09:47
Letzter Beitrag: Realshaggy
  Rätselportal <-> Sudokuportal ildiko 147 116.802 12.02.2022, 17:50
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Statistische Betrachtungen zu Richards „Sudoku Variants Series“ 2020 Senior 7 4.488 13.02.2021, 02:55
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  Logical path through Oubliette Sudoku CannyK9 2 2.903 30.07.2020, 16:56
Letzter Beitrag: glum_hippo
  Akari sudoku HaSe 1 2.369 05.03.2020, 08:56
Letzter Beitrag: Statistica

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste