Themabewertung:
  • 5 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour
I always find the ignorance remarkable, which lies alone in calling our puzzle portal LMD (=Logic Masters Germany?). Are people not aware that Logic Masters is an association with many fields of activity, of which the puzzle portal is only one? How can people get the idea that we should put the puzzle portal in the center of our activities and possibly invest work to make it commercial?

I believe that much of the displeasure with the "Sudoku invasion" is rooted in this ignorance. Many of the new users are using our platform without being in any way interested in our club or at least other users of the puzzle portal. For many, it seems to be just a convenient way to get their puzzles out into the world. Maybe these people should just get their act together and start a platform for their own purposes. Anyway, DiMono's suggestions all seem to boil down to giving these people even more freebies.

In contrast, the expansion of the puzzle portal has also meant that we've gained some really great authors who, on the other hand, also look around the portal and appreciate the treasures hidden here. I don't think these authors have any interest in any silly rankings.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour - von ibag - 31.07.2023, 00:07

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Personalized User Experience Hausigel 26 10.518 13.03.2022, 11:50
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  Benutzer/user mit & RoBau 0 2.077 07.06.2020, 13:11
Letzter Beitrag: RoBau

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste