Themabewertung:
  • 5 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour
(07.10.2022, 17:52)Hausigel schrieb: As uvo said, we are still trying to figure out what the best way is to deal with such situations. In any case, what bothers me is that users are happy to break one "rule" (regarding the anonymity of ratings) while pointing out another "violation". Why should one be legitimate, but not the other?

This part is true, in the sense that by making this post, I have violated the true anonymity of the ratings. However, in this instance, it is the long term actions of the user themselves that have served to violate the anonymity. My puzzles have been downvoted countless times, and I have never kept track of who downrated them, nor kept a track of people who always rate them highly. However, when one of my puzzles get a terrible rating, it is basically a natural instinct to check the recent solves / comments on the puzzle in an attempt to understand why. And it is hard to not notice the same username pop up time and time again. Should we be able to notice this pattern when we want to keep the anonymity? Likely not. But it is what we have in terms of the system.

And regarding why should one be legitimate and one not, I do think that "Not all rules are equal." Or at least, the repercussions for breaking various ones to various degrees, shouldn't be, in my humble opinion.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour - von Niverio - 07.10.2022, 18:20

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Personalized User Experience Hausigel 26 10.518 13.03.2022, 11:50
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  Benutzer/user mit & RoBau 0 2.077 07.06.2020, 13:11
Letzter Beitrag: RoBau

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste