Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertung(en) - 3 im Durchschnitt
Labels und Tags
Hello!

First of all, sorry for my lack of German.

Lately a new type of sudoku mechanic has been gaining traction (Fog of War) and puzzles are starting to be published using this mechanic. Some examples:

'Lumos Maxima' by Chameleon
'Lost' by me
'Traveller From The North' by AstralSky
'Starlight' by purpl

Is there any way a tag could be added for us to categorize these puzzles as using the Fog of War mechanic?

EDIT: I now see there's a thread about whether these puzzles should be on the portal at all so I guess it depends on that.
Könnten wir für den Meidjuluk-Typ einen gesonderten Tag einführen? Es werden immer mehr Rätsel von diesem Typus eingestellt in letzter Zeit. Nur so 'ne Idee. HG hippo
Das Schönste an der deutschen Sprache ist die Onomatopoesie: blubbern, prasseln, watscheln, brutzeln, klirren.
I'm hoping we can create tags for some recent and very popular logical constraints:

"Circles" - a circled digit indicates how many times that digit appears in a circle
"Zipper" - digits an equal distance from the center of a Zipper line must sum to the digit in the middle of that line

How does someone go about getting tags added into the website?
(06.11.2023, 01:09)ViKingPrime schrieb: I'm hoping we can create tags for some recent and very popular logical constraints:

"Circles" - a circled digit indicates how many times that digit appears in a circle
"Zipper" - digits an equal distance from the center of a Zipper line must sum to the digit in the middle of that line

How does someone go about getting tags added into the website?

It's not clear whether this particular thread is being monitored for suggestions. (the message before yours was also disregarded)

Perhaps contact the webmaster?
Das Schönste an der deutschen Sprache ist die Onomatopoesie: blubbern, prasseln, watscheln, brutzeln, klirren.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Tags und Implizite Tags Hausigel 8 2.872 12.02.2022, 23:08
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste