Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
League optimizer's
Olympic circles

[Bild: olimpk10.jpg]
In memoriam Georg Filser

As suggested by our friend Zafer, this puzzle is in tribute to Georg Filser, the author of numerous great optimizations on LMD web site, devotee and  master of filomino, who passed away this July.

Fillomino

[Bild: filomi12.jpg]
Hi to all,

On 21th of july I've learned that Georg Filser (aka geophil) had passed away from the
site Logic Masters Deutschland e.V. We haven't met personally but we have wrote each other
via Logic Masters forum site. I felt very sad when I've heard his passing Sad  Then towards the end of
july I told Jovan my idea about an optimizer dedicated to Georg and now here it is. I want to thank
Jovan realizing such an idea very quickly Ok  There were some nominees for the puzzle type and fillomino
was one of them. In june 2007 there was a fillomino optimizer published on LM site. Bernhard Seckinger
(aka Berni) mentioned that the idea for that optimizer and also the puzzle itself came from Georg.
So I think this one fits good here. I hope that there will be more puzzlers dealing with this nice task
till deadline which is on 18th of september. I know there exists lots of optimization addict good puzzlers.
I hope that they want to give a try in this one to honour Georg. Rest in peace Georg.. Sad

Kind regards,

Zafer
Zafer and Jovan: Thanks a lot for this tribute in memoriam. I'm grateful for it as well personally as as chairman of our club.
I think, it is a very good choice to make a sign in this way, honouring the credits of Georg in the specific field of optimization.
The current top 10:

1. Anti Sõlg - Anti - Estonia
2. Krešimir Stracenski - Strac - Croatia
3. Gerhard Richter - Senior41 - Germany
4. Stefano Forcolin - Stefano - Italy
5. Sebastian Matschke - Semax - Germany
6. Zafer Huseyin Ergan - Zhergan - Turkey
7. Zoran Tanasić - Zorant - Serbia
8. Karolina Dzieżyc - Karolonka - Poland
9. Vladimir Burik - Mihalich - Ukraine
10. Milovan Kovačević - Majkl - Serbia
The October optimization

Skyscrapers
The December optimization - It's time for a Christmas tree
February optimization - SUDOKU out-inside
The March optimization - Masyu

According to the idea of Anuraag Sahay
The April optimization - Battleships

According to the idea of Z. H. Ergan

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  World League of Optimizers K0ntr0l0r 1 1.010 01.03.2024, 19:51
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  League Optimizers 2022 - February Optimization K0ntr0l0r 0 1.966 28.01.2022, 20:13
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  League optimizer's 2013th K0ntr0l0r 39 58.702 08.12.2013, 19:53
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  The Beginning Players League Kodyn 0 7.306 08.04.2013, 21:23
Letzter Beitrag: Kodyn
  HALAS league tournament on-line (26-29.10.2012) Kodyn 5 10.684 31.10.2012, 14:10
Letzter Beitrag: Danielle

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste