Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fog Sudoku - Testers needed please!
#1
Question 
I had an attempt at a fog sudoku - I accidentally deleted ALL the fog clearing mechanics and done my best to rebuild the puzzle so hopefully it all works as intended. I THINK it's about 1-2 star difficulty maybe. Please have a go and tell me what you think! 

https://sudokupad.app/gnm0jnrjr8
Zitieren


Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Looking for testers: Sudoku-Battleship combo HertogHJ 1 170 30.09.2026, 13:42
Letzter Beitrag: HertogHJ
  How to get a variant Sudoku into Sven's Sudoku Pad? marbe166 1 305 10.09.2026, 08:17
Letzter Beitrag: SudokuFan
Question Tipp benötigt für Mai-Sudoku Logik trainer Mai 2026 Shad 1 695 08.09.2026, 05:58
Letzter Beitrag: sticrio
  Spectradoku — a new Sudoku variant with two orthogonal layers (digit + color) Todd 4 1.197 07.08.2026, 09:23
Letzter Beitrag: Todd
Brick Tile Sudoku — Sudoku you assemble from tiles Todd 0 320 07.08.2026, 09:14
Letzter Beitrag: Todd

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste