Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neue Variant(?): PentriSudoku!
#1
Hallo alle,

I'm new here, but have been interested in Sudoku and logic puzzles for some time. Decades ago I thought of a possible new Sudoku variant, but lacked the programming skills to make it a reality. Now thanks to Claude, I've been able to create a website where people can play it! I don't know if someone else has already thought of this, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.

[Bild: ss.png]

I call it PentriSudoku. It works the same as normal Sudoku, except the grid is 10x10, uses digits 0-9, and each sub-region is divided into two identical pentominoes that do not touch orthogonally. So essentially there are twenty 5-cell regions that pair up into ten 10-cell regions. All the other rules are the same. The site allows you to generate a puzzle with any combination of 10 pentominoes, just select the two you don't want. Here's the link where you can try it:

https://pentrisudoku.brentusfirmus.com

There are 4 difficulty settings, ranked by the solving methods required. Other instructions are given on the site. Personally I've never been able to solve even an easy one  Tongue But I would love to hear what the pro solvers think! Even if this plain version is not much fun, I'm convinced that interesting hand-made puzzles would be possible, e.g. where the solver has to construct the grid themselves using certain rules, or additional help is given with other mechanics.

Any feedback about the variant or the site is very welcome :-)

Ich wünsche Euch viel Spass!

Brent.

P.S. Ich spreche zwar Deutsch, bin aber ziemlich aus der Übung gekommen und hatte nicht die Zuversicht, diese ganze Post auf Deutsch zu schreiben. Schreibt aber ruhig auf Deutsch zurück!
Zitieren


Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Neue Version unserer Webseite berni 103 235.626 16.04.2012, 11:29
Letzter Beitrag: Realshaggy
  Neue Applets bei CrocoPuzzle berni 159 383.055 04.06.2011, 11:48
Letzter Beitrag: Matt75
  Neue Version der CrocoPuzzle-Webseite berni 126 291.403 20.12.2009, 12:28
Letzter Beitrag: AndreasS
  Neue Topscorerliste bei logicmasters Luigi 12 22.312 24.04.2009, 09:44
Letzter Beitrag: berni
  merkwürdige neue Nutzer SabineH 7 12.554 20.09.2008, 14:57
Letzter Beitrag: garganega

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste