Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for testers: Sudoku-Battleship combo
#1
Hi,

I've just finished constructing my very first Sudoku. 
If you like hard, colorful Sudoku's with an interesting break-in, this might be up your alley.
I would guess it is of 4/5 star difficulty but it's hard for me to judge so I would like to get some feedback before publishing.

Here is the link:
https://sudokupad.app/b98to2c1k4

p.s. Sorry for the transparent dots, they looked fine in f-puzzles. Does anyone know how to fix those?
Zitieren
#2
Smile 
I remade the puzzle using SudokuMaker, fixing the issues with the transparent dots. I also shortened (and spell-checked Wink ) the declaration of rules. The puzzle remains the same.

https://sudokupad.app/mt9of0vyhq

edit: I just published the puzzle under the name Renban Battleships, I'm pretty sure it's a five star difficulty.
Zitieren


Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  How to get a variant Sudoku into Sven's Sudoku Pad? marbe166 1 261 10.09.2026, 08:17
Letzter Beitrag: SudokuFan
Question Tipp benötigt für Mai-Sudoku Logik trainer Mai 2026 Shad 1 651 08.09.2026, 05:58
Letzter Beitrag: sticrio
  Spectradoku — a new Sudoku variant with two orthogonal layers (digit + color) Todd 4 1.114 07.08.2026, 09:23
Letzter Beitrag: Todd
Brick Tile Sudoku — Sudoku you assemble from tiles Todd 0 273 07.08.2026, 09:14
Letzter Beitrag: Todd
  Chaos construction testers needed! BlueToast001 0 682 12.05.2026, 02:00
Letzter Beitrag: BlueToast001

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste