Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
German Translation of Rules
Hi there, I was wondering if someone would be able to translate these rules into German for me:

Rules:
Normal sudoku rules apply.
Yin-Yang: Shade some cells such that all shaded cells are orthogonally connected, all unshaded cells are orthogonally connected, and no 2x2 area is fully shaded or unshaded
Arrows: Digits on an arrow with the same shading as the arrow's circle sum to the digit in the arrow's circle. There must be at least one cell along the arrow with the same shading as the arrow's circle. Digits may repeat on an arrow if allowed by the other rules. Intersecting arrows travel in straight lines.
Killer Cages: Cages in the grid consist of a single connected region of shaded and/or unshaded cells (i.e. if both shaded and unshaded cells are found within a cage, each shading type must be connected in a single region). The digits in one of these regions sum to the total given in the top-left corner of the cage. Digits MAY repeat in a cage if allowed by other rules, but may not repeat within the region that counts towards the cage total.
Sandwich Sums: Shaded cells between the 1 and 9 in a row or column sum to that row/column's sandwich total. Every row/column has a unique sandwich total. One total has been provided.
Solve on CTC

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Help wanted with phrasing of rules (and their German translation.) Abdul the Killer 5 4.641 20.09.2023, 11:12
Letzter Beitrag: Abdul the Killer

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste