Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Can't log into the main site
I hope I'm posting this in the right place, Chrome is refusing to translate.

I just made an account but it won't let me use it on the main site. I tried making an account (with this username) on the main site before I made one here, but it doesn't seem to have worked and I didn't see an error message.
(02.08.2024, 20:33)Zixx schrieb: I hope I'm posting this in the right place, Chrome is refusing to translate.

I just made an account but it won't let me use it on the main site. I tried making an account (with this username) on the main site before I made one here, but it doesn't seem to have worked and I didn't see an error message.

I can not find any account in our database with that name (Zixx), so obviously something must have gone wrong. But I have seen other accounts being created after your message, so the system seems to be working, maybe just a temporary problem?

Please try again (I assume you tried here: https://logic-masters.de/registrieren.php?chlang=en[Bild: default_avatar.png]), and let us know if you still have problems, and double check if there are any error messages - if it still fails, you can give me the exact time of your try, then I can check to see if I can find anything in the logs.

P.S. and yes, accounts here (in the forum) are separate from accounts in the main site, so you need to register for an account there separately if you want to use the Raetselportal.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste