Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
4th Open Serbian Optimizing Puzzle Championship
Puzzle #3: field of flowers
maikll schrieb:There is no flowers in fields neighboring field with house. In field with house you may make turn or go straight.
Sorry, Milovan.
But in my very early print of #3, there is no house.
So I thought, we have to choose the cell of home and optimize with different start points.
Now I see it in (changed) pdf : house is at g7
Georg
Hi Milovan,

Must we send all the solutions together or can we send our solutions (first result or an improvement) for different puzzles separately.

Zafer
(05.12.2011, 17:13)zhergan schrieb: Hi Milovan,

Must we send all the solutions together or can we send our solutions (first result or an improvement) for different puzzles separately.

Zafer

You can send solutios many times but we require to send all you have every time.

We think that in this way we and you will make less mistakes. Also, it is
clear what is your last submission and (in case taht we will need it) when you submit your solution. And last, we will be able to publish received solutions very soon after deadline. You and others will have clear picture who made what in every puzzle at a glance.

Nice set of puzzles, thank you.

I'm starting a little bit late, but after reading the instructions I have one question to puzzle "Dominoes chess": How is the solution code for dominoes, which are placed vertically? Is it possible to give us the solution code for used example (first row, grid above)?

Rainer
(07.12.2011, 19:51)HuDu schrieb: Nice set of puzzles, thank you.

I'm starting a little bit late, but after reading the instructions I have one question to puzzle "Dominoes chess": How is the solution code for dominoes, which are placed vertically? Is it possible to give us the solution code for used example (first row, grid above)?

Rainer

I am sure that you will catch up.

You enter solution acording to given image. First domino in picture is W(hite)_pawn:B(lack)_Pawn. In example that domino is placed at G8G7 with White Pawn at G8 and Black at G7. So, first entry is G8G7.
Next on picture is W_pawn:B_rock. It is on A7B7 in solution.
Next is w_pawn:B_Night. It is (vertical) on C8C9.
And so on...

Solution code for example is:

G8G7, A7B7, C8C9, C1B1,
A1A2, G3H3, C5C4, d6D7,
E8E9, A4A3, b2c2, a5b5,
d5d4, a6b6, h8h7, e6f6,
g1g2, b8b9, a8a9, g5f5,
f7e7, e3f3, f2f1, g6h6,
f4g4, b4b3, e4e5, h2h1,
g9h9, d3c3, h4h5, d9d8,
d1d2, e1e2, f9f8, c6c7

Personaly, I use folowing method. I start with blank

First domino in solution is W_Bishop:B_pawn on A8A9.
In picture (it has sorted dominose) it is located in 5th row 3rd place.
So, entry sholud be

,,a8a9,,

and so on.

Sorry for discomfort, but I didn't find a better way for defining solution code. I'd like to adopt a good proposal next time.

Thank you, Milovan. Square
Hi,

I think I need some clearification about puzzle #5. First I thought that we have to give the used elements in order (I mean from start to end) in the solution code. But now I think we don't need to give them in the usage order. I'm asking this because I've changed the order of elements and obtained a different score at the end. If this is true then i made a big misunderstandingSad But there is still time to try something elseWink

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Zafer
(10.12.2011, 13:30)zhergan schrieb: Hi,

I think I need some clearification about puzzle #5. First I thought that we have to give the used elements in order (I mean from start to end) in the solution code. But now I think we don't need to give them in the usage order. I'm asking this because I've changed the order of elements and obtained a different score at the end. If this is true then i made a big misunderstandingSad But there is still time to try something elseWink

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Zafer

You can place pieces in any order in any field except damaged one and occupied with LED. More, I don't see why, but you can put one piece in some field and later other piece in that same field.

Competition Scoring
Strange! Nothing is written about gathering points for correct solutions and for a good ranking. Silent Last year we have s.th. like that :
There will be 10 optimizer problems in total, 5 per round. Each puzzle has a separate scoring system.
The contestants with the best solution receive 25 points, second best solution is worth 21 pts, ...18, ...16, the fifth 14, ...12, ...11, ...10, ....;
Finally 17th-ranked competitors get 1 point.
(Last year some authors wanted to be competitors too, so there was the rule best four of six; isn't this year?), so : in each round, competitor's points will be the sum of all his five results ?
Georg
Hi Georg,

ich hatte aufgrund meines Zeitmagels auch gehofft, dass man nicht alles machen muss. Aber da keine Einschränkung gemacht wurde, wird wohl alles in die Wertung gehen.

Eine echt interessante Schachaufgabe, da hätte ich gerne mal einen zweiten oder dritten Ansatz probiert. Aber ich hatte Schwierigkeiten überhaupt eine erste Lösung hinzukriegen. Irgendwie keine Papieraufgabe und an der Eingabemaske konnte ich auch nicht optimieren.

Rein zeitlich war alles o.k., wenn man die Woche halbwegs Zeit hat, dürfte das auch reichen. Da waren ja auch Puzzle dabei, bei denen man mit wenig Zeitaufwand eine brauchbare Lösung bekommen konnte (auch wenn es nicht das Optimum ist).

Schöner Puzzlemix, hat mir gefallen.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Sixth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 0 1.572 14.09.2022, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  UK Sudoku Championship 2022 Feadoor 2 3.396 18.06.2022, 13:52
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Fifth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 1 2.362 08.04.2022, 22:59
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  WPF World Sudoku+Puzzle Convention 2021, 12.11.-21.11. online rob 8 6.027 13.11.2021, 10:03
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  KPK: Indonesian Classic Puzzle Competition 2021 (Sept 3rd-6th) athin 4 3.164 07.09.2021, 03:41
Letzter Beitrag: athin

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste