Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
feedback
Recently I have noticed that I miss feedback on my puzzles.
It frustrates me now and then that so little comments are written to (my) puzzles.

Creating puzzles is a very time consuming hobby. I have a lot of fun creating them, but it should be more fun if there is more interaction with solvers. How did they like it, how did they do it? I have written walkthroughs for some of my recent puzzles, but received no/ hardly response.

I sometimes have questions too to the puzzlers-society. For instance, my latest puenktchen sudoku received a valution so far from only 78%. It is among my lowest rated puzzles. I don't understand. Especially compared to the former two puenktchen sudokus that are rated so far a little bit over 90%. Of course it is possible that people needed T&E. But for those I have written a walkthrough, also for learning purposes. Giving a low reward for such a puzzle without writing a (hidden) comment about the solving route is no fun for me.

I would really appreciate it a lot if there would be more interaction between puzzle creators and puzzle solvers by comments to the puzzles. I really miss it. And that makes my motivation decline slowly. I am sorry to say that, but I wanted to let you all know.

Do other puzzle makers have the same feelings?
Hi Richard,

for me it's becoming increasingly difficult to write something about your puzzles. I'm running out of superlatives Smile

And so far, I've read one of your walkthroughs, and had solved it exactly that way, so I had nothing to add.

So I hope to enjoy your wonderful puzzles for quite some time to come.
Richard, ich liebe Deine Rätsel Love ...
... aber es stimmt, irgendwann habe ich auch nicht mehr bei jedem Deiner Rätsel einen Kommentar geschrieben ... sie sind einfach alle toll!! Ab nächstem Freitag schreib' ich wieder - ich muss aber meistens mit ein "bisschen" T&E arbeiten ;-))
Lieber Richard,

ich schreibe so viele Kommentare zu Rätseln Hacker, dass ich manchmal den Eindruck hatte,
dass immer einer meiner Kommentare unter den aktuellen zehn waren. Pfeif
Deshalb schreibe ich jetzt mal weniger Kommentare... Silent
Ich mag Deine Rätsel, sie bereiten mir große Freude. Love Tasty
Ich hoffe, Du erstellst noch viele, viele weitere - auch wenn ich nicht (mehr) jedes kommentiere(n werde). Smile

Liebe Grüße
Claudia Pingu
Maybe I should be a bit more precise. It's not that I want a whole list of comments like 'nice puzzle'. Of course, that's nice for me and I like to read them as a puzzle maker. What I mean is more discussion/talk about puzzles. For me that could be a very important input for further ideas. Sometimes my inspiration is declining a bit, and when I have found something new (for instance the (in my opinion) brilliant step in my last puenktchen sudoku), I am very curious how the people experienced it. Did they recognize that step? Did they like it? Or didn't they see it and they needed T&E? And if so, after reading the walk-through, did they recognize the step and enjoy it afterwards?

Interaction is very important to me. I am here at my computer, hundreds of kilometers away from the puzzlers who are solving and enjoying the puzzles. I don't see anybody having fun with it. And I don't talk personally with anybody who solved it. (I only see Arvid on a regular basis.) The only way to communicate about the puzzles is by comments (or PN).

Dropping a puzzle on the internet and getting only feedback as a valuation in beauty and difficulty doesn't always feel right to me.
I understand that not every puzzle is worth it to have long discussions about it, but I hope the portal is getting more 'a society' than it is now.

And as I said before: feedback gives ideas and inspiration, both are necessary for an artist to go on. Smile
Feedback ist enorm wichtig, das sehe ich auch so.

Aber zu sehr schön konstruierten, logisch lösbaren Rätseln, bei denen das Lösen schon Spaß macht, kann ich eben nur hinschreiben, DASS es schön war und Spaß gemacht hat Cook Tasty

Aber die Idee, einen Lösungsweg in einem versteckten Kommentar zu schreiben, die finde ich wirklich genial.

Allerdings ging es mir heute so, daß ich es gelöst hatte, Lösung eingegeben habe, bewertet habe und dann zurück zum Portal geklickt habe, OHNE mir nochmal die Kommentare anzusehen.

Aber da ich etwas T&E gebraucht habe, freue ich mich darauf, mir den Lösungsweg nochmal in Ruhe ansehen zu können Upsidedown .

Jedenfalls bin ich ein großer Fan der "Richard-Rätsel" Love
Das ist wirklich seltsam. Nachdem ich die Logic Puzzles entdeckt hatte, bin ich irgendwann auf das Rätselportal gestossen. Ich habe ein paar Rätsel ausprobiert und bin dann auf deine Pünktchen-Sudokus gestoßen. Ich war begeistert, habe einige gelöst und dann bei einem entdeckt, dass ein Einstieg von mir viel zu kompliziert war und es viel einfacher ging. Ich habe genau das gemacht, worum du jetzt bittest, und den Gedanken, ein Rätsel auf diesem Einstieg aufzubauen, als Vorschlag geschrieben, so wie man z.B. bei einer Post-Mortem-Analyse im Schach auch seine Ideen für die Gegenseite einbringt.

Deine Reaktion kam bei mir so negativ an, dass ich mir gedacht habe: "O.k., das ist hier nicht erwünscht. Sorry, das wusste ich nicht." Daraufhin habe ich es mir verkniffen, noch einmal irgendein derartiges Feedback zu geben. Aber trotzdem bin auch ich ein Fan deiner Rätsel und werde wieder ab jetzt wieder meine Meinung dazu schreiben, wenn mir etwas auffällt.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste