Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Schlange Variation - Wettbewerb
I thank you to all participants. I read the nice messages about the contest. Thank you. Of course thank you so much Jörg.

I am glad to make some puzzles for you in LM. Because i like your web site, your puzzle people, and i think your puzzle community is great. There are a lot of puzzle lovers in here, and mostly of them want to make different contribution to puzzle culture/world.

Congratulate to Ulrich, Michael, Philipp, Roland and Przemyslaw for solving all puzzles.

I try to construct all puzzles in logic solving paths. Maybe i did for some of them, maybe not. But i should say that i enjoyed as much as you.

I have some contest ideas for the next days, maybe we can.

Thank all of you.
Best,

Serkan
I liked the contest too, especially as I like snake-puzzles, and of course, as I'm quite pleased with the result.

I was a little bit confused by the different notations of the snake in the different puzzles. In no. 9, for a long time I thought, that the circle in the middle is a start of the snake. As this didn't work, I had to open the instructions booklet once again to find out if this is part of the snake or empty or what else... (by the way: In the end I made a small mistake in this puzzle, so the -5 is correct.) I had to use the instructions booklet one more time, but I forgot, what it was.

And I should not have went to the kitchen during the contest to get a cookie, that where the -6 in the end. Biggrin
Hi, I just discovered this contest, so have downloaded it, but it needs a password. Where can I find this, now that the contest is over? Thank-you.

While I am here, you may be interested to know that the new WPF member for the UK is the 'UK Puzzle Association'. http://www.ukpuzzles.org/

We have a lot of work to do on the website/forum, but intend to start our own competitions soon!

Alan O'Donnell (Chairman, UKPA)
Hi,

The password is: yilanlarinocu1985

useless information: "Yilanlarin Ocu"[Revenge of the snake] is a famous Turkish movie which was made in 1985.

(31.08.2010, 18:46)PuzzleScot schrieb: Hi, I just discovered this contest, so have downloaded it, but it needs a password. Where can I find this, now that the contest is over? Thank-you.

While I am here, you may be interested to know that the new WPF member for the UK is the 'UK Puzzle Association'. http://www.ukpuzzles.org/

We have a lot of work to do on the website/forum, but intend to start our own competitions soon!

Alan O'Donnell (Chairman, UKPA)

Many thanks Serkan!
(31.08.2010, 18:46)PuzzleScot schrieb: Hi, I just discovered this contest, so have downloaded it, but it needs a password. Where can I find this, now that the contest is over? Thank-you.

When the contest is really over, that is the results are final (which Jörg has to tell the contest engine), you can do the contest there under real conditions.

PS: I added a link to the british puzzle association on our links page. (Great to hear of that!)
So, heute letzter Tag für Eure Einsprüche, morgen würde ich gerne den Contest schließen (d.h. für alle öffnen).

Today is the last day to make reclamations. Please send me a PN if you want to change your results.

Schiri Jörg Wink
So, Contest ist offen.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  WSPC 2019: Logo-Design-Wettbewerb CHalb 9 13.982 14.08.2018, 18:48
Letzter Beitrag: Carolin
  WPF-Flaggen-Wettbewerb berni 0 4.916 28.07.2013, 15:13
Letzter Beitrag: berni
  Rundwege-Wettbewerb 2 SilBer 23 30.380 08.11.2010, 12:20
Letzter Beitrag: CHalb
  Zwillings-Wettbewerb Hausigel 8 11.280 11.10.2010, 10:52
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs