Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Schlange Variation - Wettbewerb
Hi to all,

I want to add one more contest to Rundweg C., Hochhausrätsel C. and Rätselsprint. A few months ago, I asked Nils how is held a contest in LM, and he tell me how is done and I mentioned that about SVW. But also he and Bernhard added serkan you should be a member of LM, but im not. In spite of this, i really want to hold SVW. So i need some LM puzzle people help me about the contest.

Contest date in my mind about first week or last week of September.

Best,

Serkan
(14.07.2010, 11:41)yureklis schrieb: Hi to all,

I want to add one more contest to Rundweg C., Hochhausrätsel C. and Rätselsprint. A few months ago, I asked Nils how is held a contest in LM, and he tell me how is done and I mentioned that about SVW. But also he and Bernhard added serkan you should be a member of LM, but im not. In spite of this, i really want to hold SVW. So i need some LM puzzle people help me about the contest.

Contest date in my mind about first week or last week of September.

Best,

Serkan

Hi Serkan,

I can help you. I will contact you after my holidays in the last week of July. September is no problem Smile

Jörg
I love Schlangen! Smile
Hi to all,

We have almost done all SRW puzzles. Contest have 17 different types of Schlange. 16 of them are unique solution puzzles, one of them is optimizer. Probably we will publish the instruction booklet in German and English(maybe Turkish). Our date will be 28-29 August.
Looks like august will be a great month for puzzlers. So far, I know the following online contests:

Sampler Platter (Sudoku) by David Millar via LM India - 8.8.
Hochhauswettbewerb by Roland Voigt via LM Germany- 14./15.8.
Qixi Festival Special Sudoku Test via LM India - 14.-16.8.
US Puzzle Championships - 21.8.
Schlange variation contest by Serkan Yureklis via LM Germany- 28./29.8.
Broken pieces (whatever that means) by LM India - 28./29.8.
Evergreens II by ? via LM India - announced for 4./5.9.
India Puzzle Championships - 12.9.
German Sudoku Championships Qualification - 18.9.

Unfortunately there is still no "international accepted" forum to collect this kind of information, you have to look all over the internet in various forums and blogs to find it. Even through searching I didn't find the site or the date of the Turkish Puzzle Championships mentioned by Roland in another thread. (Edit: OK, this is an offline contest.)The most obvious choice would be the forum of the WPF, but it feels like it's almost dead, and one can not force such things.

PS: I hate snakes Pharao

(And I don't like snake puzzles either, because most of the time intution and some small shifts are much faster than the logical solving path I prefer. But I still will compete.)
Akil Oyunlari web page is terrible, so there is not useful and not much things about puzzle events. But until the end of august web page will be renewed.

Turkish Puzzle C. will be held at 8th of August in Istanbul. Semi final results and puzzles was published on the web site: http://www.akiloyunlari.com/wp-content/p....php?id=27

32 finalist will compete in the Finals.
So,

der Schlange-Wettbewerb ist fertig. Ich hoffe, ich komme heute dazu die Contest-Engine zu laden. Datum ist das Wochenende 28./29.08., zwei Stunden Zeit für 16 Rätsel.
Ihr könnt Euch drauf freuen! Klasse Rätsel Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Jörg
Anleitung ist nun einsehbar ( http://www.logic-masters.de/Meisterschaf....php?id=15 ), die Anleitung ist in englisch, deutsche (bitte über kleinere mögliche Übersetzungsfehler tolerant hinwegsehen Upsidedown ) und türkische Übersetzungen sind angehängt. Die Wettbewerbsdatei ist komplett in englisch.
Fragen können hier im Forum gestellt werden.

Viel Spaß Smile

Jörg
Eine Frage zum Rätsel 14: Ist die Sekundenzahl zwischen den Diagrammen die gleiche (wie im Beispiel)?

A question regarding puzzle 14: Does the number of seconds between the diagrams have to be the same (as is the case in the example) or is it allowed that there are 4 seconds from 1-2 and 9 between 2 and 3 (for example)?

Freu mich schon auf den Wettbewerb und hoffe, ich finde an dem Wochenende Zeit,

Already looking forward to the contest and hope I'll find time to participate,

Calavera
Yes, i know. I used Riad's example, and i know causing the question, in spite of this i didnt change the exampleSmile

Yes it is allowed, timing between different grids can be same or different, but they must be under the 17 seconds.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  WSPC 2019: Logo-Design-Wettbewerb CHalb 9 13.992 14.08.2018, 18:48
Letzter Beitrag: Carolin
  WPF-Flaggen-Wettbewerb berni 0 4.916 28.07.2013, 15:13
Letzter Beitrag: berni
  Rundwege-Wettbewerb 2 SilBer 23 30.386 08.11.2010, 12:20
Letzter Beitrag: CHalb
  Zwillings-Wettbewerb Hausigel 8 11.284 11.10.2010, 10:52
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  Hochhausrätsel-Wettbewerb Hausigel 35 42.260 19.08.2010, 00:18
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel