Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Tapa Variations Contests
I liked the variation very much! Thanks for the puzzles. But could you check the "Tapa?", I found 3 solutions with minor differences around the right 1,5.

And puzzle 3 broke permanently down, even after 3 restarts Sad, but thats probably not the author's fault, but my own.
I especially liked the Pata and the Pentopool. Thanks a lot from me too!
Well, I also had a problem with the Knapp Daneben Tapa. Perhaps the official solution will show more...

But all in all a nice contest, it was fun to solve Smile
I broke the Pentopool three times with the same contradiction, but managed to solve it on the fourth try. But it did cost much too much time.
I registered in the last minute before the contest started, but was not able to login; so I coundln't contribute my answers. I didn't get any email either (if this is the way activation works)

Anyway, nice contest! I had also some problems with tapa? around 1/5, and it took me a while to convince myself that a ? in MathTapa also meant 2 or more numbers around.

Looking forward to do the rest of the puzzles!
Ich konnte nicht teilnehmen. Hat jemand das Passwort.
First of all thank you all of them for participating. After the WPC i supposed that my puzzlemakering effort have been going downSmile I made some mistakes in this contest.

In the Knapp, 113 clue make wrong upside; in the Tapa ? around 15 it has 3 solutions.
We ignore the first arrow of Knapp for solution, we will consider two arrows of 3 and we will accept all 3 solutions in Tapa ?. Sorry for my mistakes, i hope that it doesnt cost much more for some participants.

Best
About the Math Tapa: Here is a solution I just found (I didnt have enough time during the contest for this puzzle), where the red squares can be filled arbitrarily. (I found this solution by guessing in the upper-left quater, there are more solutions.)

(06.02.2010, 21:03)pwahs schrieb: About the Math Tapa: Here is a solution I just found (I didnt have enough time during the contest for this puzzle), where the red squares can be filled arbitrarily. (I found this solution by guessing in the upper-left quater, there are more solutions.)

In your pic, both cell with question mark has one digit, but in the instruction say that: " The question marks are unknown clues" and so they must have more than one digit.
Ok, with this restriction, the solution is possibly unique, but in my opinion, the instructions are not clear in this point. How would a formulation differ if a single digit would be allowed? I thought a "clue" can mean both an expression or an number. ("Number/s in a cell indicate the length ...")

And the only question mark in the instruction-pdf were those at "Tapa ?", so it seemed likely to think that the question marks here are of the same type.

Nevertheless, thanks for your effort for organizing this competition and the many nice puzzles!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Tapa Train (25th December to 13th January) swaroop2011 0 1.939 23.12.2021, 16:36
Letzter Beitrag: swaroop2011
  Yajilin&Variations - 30.08.-2.09.19 JonaS2010 16 16.496 04.09.2019, 23:14
Letzter Beitrag: Realshaggy
  Innovations & variations K0ntr0l0r 1 4.040 19.03.2018, 20:52
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  TVC - Tapa Variations Contests 2016 debmohanty 6 11.260 10.12.2016, 00:41
Letzter Beitrag: debmohanty
  Classic Tapa Contest 2016 (2nd Jan - 20th Feb)) debmohanty 2 6.581 05.01.2016, 05:22
Letzter Beitrag: debmohanty

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste