Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
GP in Most (Czech Republic) - preparing on WSC 2010 on-line
Es tut mir sehr Leid, aber ich kann es jetzt nicht übersetzen, also wenn Sie englisch sprechen können, es wird einen Online-Tournier auf der sudokucupseite stattfinden.

If you're interested in solving sudoku variant puzzles, I think you enjoy the next tournament on the http://sudokucup.com

The online event is organized simultaneously with the Grand Prix Sudoku Tournament in Most (Czech Republic) by the SČHAK (the Czech Puzzlers and Crossworders Union) a member of World Puzzle federation.

The tournament will take place on the 14.11.2009 13:00 (CET).

There will be a lot of good players, but if you're not the best I hope you'll enjoy it too :o)
Thanks for the announcement. It's late but I will try it Smile
I'm sorry...
I have sent an e-mail to everyone who has the account on our server and has the newsletters enabled :o)

So maybe next time, it will be better :o)
Sorry, I meant that I was late today in waking up, so I had to start half an hour later. Nevertheless these were nice puzzles, thankyou. And yes, maybe I should subscribe the newsletter... Wink
Thank you :o)

Next time it will be a whole sudokucup, as we have prepared it earlier Smile
And there will be a famous author, so I hope a lot of people will join it and enjoy it :o)
HAt jemand noch das Password?

Gruß,

Niels
I will open it now :o)

So you can pick it up :o)
The result list you can find on
http://sudokucup.com/node/476
Just in case someone struggles in opening the file just like me: you have to "start" the contest to get the password. I don't know what will happen after the 70 minutes, so make sure to save the password if you probably need it later again.

Thanks to the SCHAK and it's members for the wonderful Sudoku variants.
Smile 
(16.11.2009, 14:31)Realshaggy schrieb: Just in case someone struggles in opening the file just like me: you have to "start" the contest to get the password. I don't know what will happen after the 70 minutes, so make sure to save the password if you probably need it later again.

The password is visible everytime after your start.
For the Most tournament is the password M2o0s0T9!

(16.11.2009, 14:31)Realshaggy schrieb: Thanks to the SCHAK and it's members for the wonderful Sudoku variants.
We are glad, that you like our tournament.
I will tell your thanks to the rest of authors of the Most GP :o)

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Mitgliedsbeitrag 2010 Johannes 1 3.187 23.02.2010, 20:45
Letzter Beitrag: Diplomath
  Rätselwochenende 2010 Mitfahrgelegenheiten AndreasS 21 29.730 18.02.2010, 22:55
Letzter Beitrag: ibag
  Rätselwochenende 2010 berni 44 58.001 16.02.2010, 22:17
Letzter Beitrag: SilBer

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste