Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Logic Masters 2009: Vorrunde
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would also like to ask for your favor by adding Taiwan in Citizenship options. We would be more than happy to join this contest with our identity. I am sorry that I don't speak German. I hope that didn't cause any inconvenience. I have used Google translate and wiki but couldn't find any option seems to correspond to Taiwan. Thank you for your time and help.

Best,
Cheng-Lin Tsao

(06.05.2009, 22:35)joky schrieb: Sorry, I need help.

Can you add a choise "Taiwan" in Staatsbürgerschaft??
Maybe more people in Taiwan would be glad to join this championship.
Please.

Lu Pei
Ich hab da auch noch mal ne Frage zum letzten Rätsel:

Es heißt, daß man auch Teilpunkte für unvollständige Lösungen bekommt, die vom Start ausgehen, oder vorm Ziel liegen. Kann ich auch zwei unvollständige Lösungen hintereinander abgeben, eine vom Start ausgehen, die andere vorm Ziel liegend?

Gruß isel
(07.05.2009, 09:01)easy schrieb: Es heißt, daß man auch Teilpunkte für unvollständige Lösungen bekommt, die vom Start ausgehen, oder vorm Ziel liegen. Kann ich auch zwei unvollständige Lösungen hintereinander abgeben, eine vom Start ausgehen, die andere vorm Ziel liegend?

Nein - aber du kannst eine Lösung abgeben, bei der in der Mitte ein (beliebig langer) Abschnitt fehlt. Wenn beispielsweise SABCDEFGHZ die korrekte Lösung wäre, kannst du einfach SABFGHZ abgeben, für 5x2=10 Punkte.

Grüße,
uvo
(07.05.2009, 04:58)cltsao schrieb: I would also like to ask for your favor by adding Taiwan in Citizenship options. We would be more than happy to join this contest with our identity. I am sorry that I don't speak German. I hope that didn't cause any inconvenience. I have used Google translate and wiki but couldn't find any option seems to correspond to Taiwan. Thank you for your time and help.

I'm sorry. I took a list from Wikipedia where Taiwan did not appear. Maybe this is due to the conflict with China. I've added Taiwan now.
Ich hab' auch noch eine Frage zum letzten Rätsel: Wie viele Punkte würde die Antwort SDCBCDACBZ beim Beispiel geben? 60 oder 12?
Sorry to bother you, but I tried so many times to change my country to 'Taiwan' and failed.

I also tried to make another account, and choose my country 'Taiwan', still failed.

Help me, please. I really need a help.

Samuel Wei
(07.05.2009, 10:41)berni schrieb: Ich hab' auch noch eine Frage zum letzten Rätsel: Wie viele Punkte würde die Antwort SDCBCDACBZ beim Beispiel geben? 60 oder 12?

Die Lösung ist nicht korrekt, also schonmal nicht 60.

Die korrekte Lösung wäre SDCBACBZ: Vom Start beginnend ist bei dir SDCB korrekt, vom Ziel beginnend ACBZ - ergibt in der Summe 6x2=12 Punkte.

Mehr Punkte kann es im Beispiel für eine inkorrekte Lösung auch nicht geben, siehe dieses Übersichtsposting.

(Bei Unklarheiten bitte trotzdem hier weiterfragen.)
(07.05.2009, 11:44)puzzlez schrieb: Sorry to bother you, but I tried so many times to change my country to 'Taiwan' and failed.

I'm sorry, this was my fault. I forgot to correct the checking-routine. Now it should work!
(07.05.2009, 12:43)berni schrieb:
(07.05.2009, 11:44)puzzlez schrieb: Sorry to bother you, but I tried so many times to change my country to 'Taiwan' and failed.

I'm sorry, this was my fault. I forgot to correct the checking-routine. Now it should work!

First I must say thank you, because you help us to add this choice.
But can you help me another thing??
I have joined LM and DSM in the last two years, but I still use "China" for my nation's name. Can you help me to change, or tell me how to change it to Taiwan??

Thank youSmile
(07.05.2009, 10:39)berni schrieb:
(07.05.2009, 04:58)cltsao schrieb: I would also like to ask for your favor by adding Taiwan in Citizenship options. We would be more than happy to join this contest with our identity. I am sorry that I don't speak German. I hope that didn't cause any inconvenience. I have used Google translate and wiki but couldn't find any option seems to correspond to Taiwan. Thank you for your time and help.

I'm sorry. I took a list from Wikipedia where Taiwan did not appear. Maybe this is due to the conflict with China. I've added Taiwan now.

Dear berni,

Thank you so much for adding the option for us. I have registered successfully. Smile

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Logic Masters 2024 maria 0 969 18.09.2023, 12:53
Letzter Beitrag: maria
  Logic Masters 2023 - Anleitung und Fragen JonaS2010 35 8.560 30.06.2023, 11:51
Letzter Beitrag: ibag
  Logic Masters 2023 ibag 21 6.425 20.06.2023, 12:02
Letzter Beitrag: SilBer
  Logic Masters 2022 CHalb 47 22.780 04.05.2023, 15:32
Letzter Beitrag: Kideneb
  Logic Masters 2023 - Autoren gesucht ibag 5 2.907 01.09.2022, 13:36
Letzter Beitrag: ibag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste