Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Law of leftovers
When solving the jigsaw sudoku it can be handy to know the law of leftovers. In Denkzettel there has been an article about it. The highlights of the law of leftovers is in the attachement.
This can be also helpful with the more advanced chaos sudoku.

Kind regards, Richard
(23.03.2009, 09:39)Richard schrieb: When solving the jigsaw sudoku it can be handy to know the law of leftovers. In Denkzettel there has been an article about it. The highlights of the law of leftovers is in the attachement.
This can be also helpful with the more advanced chaos sudoku.

In the next "Denkzettel" there will be an article from Uvo with a generalization of the "Law of Leftovers"! Book
Is it my fault when I can't see the attachment even when logged in? Or was it removed by Richard?
All attachments have been removed during the last update of the software. I'm sorry.
Oskama,

I see you don't need it anymore, but attached is a new example of the LOL. Wink

Regards, Richard

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hmm... think I need some introducing words to this, don't get the idea. Can I use these as well? Or had you "discovered" some ideas that aren't mentioned there? Don't have time to get into this before friday anyway ;-)
The link is also useful, but I made an example specific to the variant with one 'loose' area, (with 9 or 10 'stand alone' cells that make up the last area).

Introducing words might be: look what cells push into a series of rows/ columns. What is in those cells must be also in cells that are pushed out of the same series of rows/ columns. Knowing this 'Law' can save a lot of time solving chaos/ jigsaw sudoku.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste