Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Japan Number Place Championship 2009
8 march this competition will be hold. You can see instruction file(japanese) at this link: http://www.jnpc2009.jp/images/instruction.pdf

More information about this competiton is here, but japanese language, you can translate with using a translation program like google translate: www.jnpc2009.jp

You can download the puzzle file(5.8MB) at this link: http://www.jnpc2009.jp/download.html

The file has a password, and the password will appear on competition time at home page of jnpc2009 site

Im writing instruction of some puzzles which i can understand in here, maybe you want to participate in that competition.
Puzzle 1…(12 points)
There are two sudoku puzzles(1-6). Except grey cells, all remaining cells which are same positioned in both diagrams must contain different digits from each other. Also same positioned grey cells must contain same digits.

Puzzle 2…(18 points)
I suppose that, this is Classic Sudoku.

Puzzle 3…(10 points)
I have no idea, only know 6x6 (1-6) sudoku.

Puzzle 4…(12 points)
Classic Sudoku rules, 6x6 (1-6). Digits outside the grid show first digit in corresponding direction.

Puzzle 5…(14 points)
Classic Sudoku rules, 6x6(1-6), its form is half domino construction. And some segments have already filled in.

Puzzle 6…(13 points)
Every row, column and outlined regions contain exactly ones 1-7

Puzzle 7…(15 points)
Every row and column contain 1-N(for example 1-4). In the grid there are some empty cells(for the example every row and column has 2 empty cells). I suppose that dimension of the puzzle in competition will be 1-5, so grid will be dimension 7x7.

Puzzle 8…(16 points)/Digital Sudoku
Fill in the square with digits from 1 to 6 so that in each row, in each column, and in each 2x3 block all six digits are different. Digits are in digital form and some segments have already been filled in.

Puzzle 9…(17 points)/Skyscrapers Sudoku
Fill the grid with the digits 1 to 6. The digits represent the height of the skyscraper in each cell. Each row, column and 2x3-box has exactly one of each digit. The clues along the edges tell you how many skyscrapers you can see from that vantage point.

Puzzle 10…(17 points)
Fill the grid with the digits 1 to 9. Each row, column and 2x3-box has exactly one of each digit.
Addition to Classic sudoku this variant has some circles. You can easily recognize it’s possible to get 1-9 Sudoku considering with circles. But circles must have another function that i havent understand yet. If you look at the example you will see, for instance from the left second column, top to bottom fifth cell in the same column. The cell contain a circle. And when you start to solve the example two numbers can be placed in the cell: 9-8. When you check answer of example circle has number 8. I didnt figure out why not 9?

Puzzle 11…(18 points)
Classic Sudoku rules, 1-8. There are four different symbol outside the grid. Each symbol represent some digit series and each symbol outside the grid show possibility of first two cells in the corresponding direction.

First symbol(seems like humanSmile ) mean: 5,6,7,8
Second symbol: 1,2,3,4
Third symbol: odd number(1,3,5,7)
Last symbol: even number(2,4,6,8)

Puzzle 12…(19 points)/Irregular Sudoku
This is irregular sudoku, but when you star to solve you draw lines of regions. Every row column and outlined region contain exactly ones 1-7

Puzzle 13…(19 points)/Greater Less Sudoku
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. Numbers must be placed according to greater (>) and less (<) signs.

Puzzle 14…(20 points)/Arrow Sudoku with multiplication
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. The numbers in a capsule multiplication of the digits which are marked with arrows. Numbers in a capsule read from left to right or top to bottom.

Puzzle 15…(21 points)/Kropki Sudoku
Fill the grid with the digits 1 to 9. Each row, column and 3x3-box has exactly one of each digit. If the difference between two cells is 1 then there is a white dot. If digit in a cell is the half from a neighboring cell then there is a black dot. The dot between two cells with 1 and 2 can have any of these two colors.
Puzzle 16…(22 points)
Fill the grid with the digits 1 to 9. Each row, column and 3x3-box has exactly one of each digit. Some cells have arrows, and these show some digits.

But i didnt understand yet arrow’s rule. I guess its important about arrows is its angle(45, 90,135,180 degree). But i didnt figure out yet.

Puzzle 17…(23 points)
Every row column and outlined regions contain exactly ones 1-9. A number cannot repeat in any single row column and outlined regions.

Puzzle 18…(24 points)/Outside Sudoku
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. Outside digits must be inserted in the corresponding row or column of the contiguos box.

Puzzle 19…(24 points)
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9.
I didnt figure out mean of circle with arrow.

Puzzle 20…(26 points)(maybe its name is odd snake sudoku)
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. Draw a snake from left top to right bottom. Snake cannot touch or cross itself and all cells included by the snake must be odd numbers.

Puzzle 21…(26 points)
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. Numbers outside grid represent sum of circles in corresponding direction.

Puzzle 22…(27 points)
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through N(eight numbers of nine + one blacken cell). Blacken one cell so that every row column and 3x3 box contain exactly one blacken cell. Numbers outside the grid show sum of digits to blacken cell in the corresponding direction.

Puzzle 23…(28 points)
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3 x 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9.
As i see, circles must contain consecutive digits. Japanese explanation is long, and i think if rule its simple why is longSmile ? Maybe circles has another function, but i didnt realize. But i can say clearly, rule doesnt say quantity of each consecutive digit must be equal, greater digit than the other much more times placed in the circles than the other, but maybe another means of circles is less number much more placed than the other. Because in the example digit 2(six times) most placed in the circles, after 3(three times), and last 4(two times) Im not sure.

Puzzle 24…(29 points)
Some circles placed in the diagram as forming quadruplet. When fill the diagram 1-9 all quadruplet circles same 4-digit numbers. In the example 4-digit numbers is 4187. This number can be read dioganally, left to right(or reverse direction); top to bottom(or reverse).

Puzzle 25…(30 points)
Digits on the arrows must ascend towards arrowhead.

Ps: Some puzzles already not clarified exactly. Any idea of this puzzle you can add.

Best

Try to translate englishSmile Serkan Yürekli
Ok, I try to add some details I see different:
1st puzzle: The not-gray cells don't have to be different (in the example, a 1 and a 5 are in both grids on the same place), just the gray are the same.
7th puzzle: There is another condition. If two numbers in the same column share a border, the bigger one has to be on top.
10th puzzle: I guess the bigger number has also to be the bigger written number in a cell.
16th puzzle: I don't think the angle matters. In my opinion, the number where a pair of arrows starts has to lie between the numbers at the end of the arrows (with "lie between" I mean, it is bigger than one and smaller than the other digit).
18th puzzle: I think the outside numbers indicate the first odd and even number in the according row or column (Google translation:
"figure out the puzzle aspect is that column
Odd and even numbers in the foreground.")
19th puzzle: The arrows point to those neighbouring numbers, which difference to the circled number is minimal (e.g. the arrows of the circled 6 in the first column points to the 3 and the 9 (difference each 3) and not to the 2 (difference 4).
23: Even/Odd seems to matter, and the orthogonally neighbouring numbers, but no idea what exactly. Google translation of the "long" rule:
"even if the numbers come in, that figure
Ma NANAME around the borders Horizontal Vertical
Shows the number of even-go boxes, the number entering the
If the odd-shaped, that figure Horizontal Vertical
The odd entry into the cell borders around NANAME
Indicate the number."
25th: The numbers on the arrow are not only increasing, they have to form an arithmetic sequence (thus, the differences of consecutive numbers are equal).

With the other puzzles, I agree. So just numbers 3 and 23 is not clear for me.
When will be the competition time? Maybe, I will participate. Already the rule-guessing was a lot of fun. Wink

Greets,
Philipp

PS: I had to delete some parts of the translations containing japanese signs, otherwise I could not post.
Puzzle 10…(17 points)
Fill the grid with the digits 1 to 9. Each row, column and 2x3-box has exactly one of each digit.
Addition to Classic sudoku this variant has some circles. You can easily recognize it’s possible to get 1-9 Sudoku considering with circles. But circles must have another function that i havent understand yet. If you look at the example you will see, for instance from the left second column, top to bottom fifth cell in the same column. The cell contain a circle. And when you start to solve the example two numbers can be placed in the cell: 9-8. When you check answer of example circle has number 8. I didnt figure out why not 9?
I think, the number in the circle has to be smaler then the number in the cell next to it. At least in the example it´s allways the case.
puzzle 23: here is my version of the rules:

numbers in the circle give the number of neighbouring cells (horizontal, vertical and diagonally) that are also odd/even, that means: if there is a 4 in the circle, there must be four EVEN numbers arround, if there is a 1 in the circle, there is only one ODD number arround.
All numbers that fulfill this rule are signed with the circle.
Instruction, Puzzle and Solution file in english at this link: http://www.jnpc2009.jp/download.html

First six place of this JNPC 2009

1- Yuu Kusui.............Tokyo.......................500 points
2- Akira Hide.............Tokyo.........................500 points
3- Taro Arimatsu........Yamanashi.....................482 points
4- Hongo Kosuke........Hiroshima Prefecture..........472 points
5- Hiroshi Okamoto.....Tokyo................................460 points
6- Akira Nakai............Tokyo...................................399 points

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Sixth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 0 1.522 14.09.2022, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  UK Sudoku Championship 2022 Feadoor 2 3.330 18.06.2022, 13:52
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Fifth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 1 2.300 08.04.2022, 22:59
  UK Sudoku Championship 2021 Feadoor 0 1.898 28.05.2021, 02:04
Letzter Beitrag: Feadoor
  Third Open Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 3 3.446 18.04.2021, 00:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste