Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Online Turkish Sudoku Championship
In this weekend Turkish Sudoku Championship will hold. Some parts of TSC will be organized as a online competition. Competiton date/time March 7 16:00-18:00(GMT). Instruction file will be published next week, March 1 or 2.

You can register at this link: http://diogen.h1.ru/cgi-bin/contest/start.pl

ps: Thanks again Diogen Puzzle Clup for nice hosting our some competitions.

Serkan Yurekli
(25.02.2009, 13:59)yureklis schrieb: In this weekend Turkish Sudoku Championship will hold. Some parts of TSC will be organized as a online competition. Competiton date/time March 7 16:00-18:00(GMT). Instruction file will be published next week, March 1 or 2.

Hi Serkan,

is there further information available? I have registered myself, but I cannot find the 'links in the top right corner'...?

Joerg
(04.03.2009, 11:01)Statistica schrieb: Hi Serkan,

is there further information available? I have registered myself, but I cannot find the 'links in the top right corner'...?

Joerg

Hi,

Instruction File will be published a few hours later.
Now, instruction file doesnt appear in diogen because of having no my authorization of diogen web site, i cannot upload the file. So even if the instruction file is available we cannot publish. I sent the inst. file to Andrey 5-6 hours before. Sorry for delay. I suppose that next morning(5 march) you can download the file.
You can download the puzzle file in today. As you know password of this file will publish at competition page on competition time.

Delay penalty for this competition is 6 points for every minute.

Results couldnt be announced shortly after competition because of my trip. As possible as i can announce the results. Thanks for consideration, and good luck.

S.Y.
(06.03.2009, 05:50)yureklis schrieb: You can download the puzzle file in today. As you know password of this file will publish at competition page on competition time.

To be sure: There is only the time-frame between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (in Germany) to solve the puzzles...?

Joerg
Yes, the competition will be held only between 16:00 and 18:00 GMT (5 pm and 7 pm in Germany as you mention).
Short report on my progress at the championship:

I finished all puzzles except all three Crossumdokus (No.3), the Missing Sudoku (No.4), the optimizer (Error#, No.10) and the last of the Pusulas (No.9/4).

Since I have 6 minutes penalty (-36P) I can reach up to 594P, if everything is correct.

I thoroughly enjoyed the contest! Thanks,
Stefan
You can find the complete results at: http://diogen.h1.ru/cgi-bin/contest/result.pl?id=30

The top three are as follows:
1. Vlad Klyachin (Russia)
2. Jan Mrozowski (Poland)
3. Jason Zuffranieri (USA)

Thanks to all competitors, and congratulations to Vlad Klyachin for his great performance and finding the best possible solution of the optimizer (42 cells).

See you in the next OAPC,

Serkan Yurekli

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Diagonal Sudoku - Variants K0ntr0l0r 1 1.193 20.12.2022, 21:43
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  Sixth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 0 1.522 14.09.2022, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  UK Sudoku Championship 2022 Feadoor 2 3.330 18.06.2022, 13:52
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Fifth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 1 2.300 08.04.2022, 22:59
Letzter Beitrag: Senior