Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 2 im Durchschnitt
Wie sollen Portalrätsel aussehen?
I don't speak German, so most of my reading of this thread has been done via Google Translate. I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have caused me.

Frankly, I think the idea of banning Fog of War puzzles to be silly beyond measure. Whatever your personal opinions might be about this type of puzzle, the fact remains that it is innovative and lots of people have found it highly entertaining. If this particular innovation has any longevity to it remains to be seen, but either it won't last long so this conversation is rather pointless or it will last long and you risk banning a very popular type of puzzle.

But my biggest issue is that the distinction you are trying to draw is in practice arbitrary. There are plenty of puzzles on the site that are incredibly complex and very hard to solve even with an online tool. The idea that anyone would actually use pen and paper to keep track of multiple layers of lettering and/or coloring and solve these puzzles is impractical and ridiculous. If your proposed requirement is that all puzzles are theoretically solvable on paper, but ignore the practicality of that option then it is meaningless.

Chris/Crispy16

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Wie sollen Portalrätsel aussehen? - von uvo - 26.10.2022, 22:19
RE: Wie sollen Portalrätsel aussehen? - von Crispy16 - 02.11.2022, 16:23

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste