Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How do I change the language?
Can someone tell me in English how to change the language to English here in the forums. There's a selector box down at the bottom right that I've set to English, but everything is still in German. It's a beautiful language, but I don't speak or read it so well.

Thanks,
Volk
That's strange. I just have to click on one of the three choices in the selector box and the language setting changes. This works without using the button (Go or Los respectively) right next to it.
(28.09.2022, 09:57)CHalb schrieb: That's strange. I just have to click on one of the three choices in the selector box and the language setting changes. This works without using the button (Go or Los respectively) right next to it.

Thanks for the response. I have three options too:

Deutsch informell ("Du")
Deutsch formell ("Sie")
English (American)

It's currently set to "English (American)" but all the catagories and everything else still show up in German. The odd this is that before I created an account, I could switch it back and forth between the two. After creating an account on the forums, it no longer matters where I set it, it doesn't change. Here is the forum I'm currently in:
Logic Masters Forum › Allgemeines › Stammtisch › How do I change the language?

I have no idea what 'Allgemeines' or 'Stammtisch' are.

Anyway, it's hard to navigate to the proper forum because I don't know what the words mean.

Thanks
The names of forum parts and threads such as 'Allgemeines', 'Stammtisch' and 'How do I change the language?' are not affected by the language choice. So I think there is no way to ease the basic navigation for you.
(28.09.2022, 16:25)CHalb schrieb: The names of forum parts and threads such as  'Allgemeines', 'Stammtisch'  and 'How do I change the language?' are not affected by the language choice. So I think there is no way to ease the basic navigation for you.

If I log out, I can see all that stuff in English. I just can't get it in English when I log in. It's got to be a setting.

Thanks
Just an update for anyone else having this issue.

I thought to change my language setting from English to Deutsch and then back to English, to see if this would solve the issue. Interestingly enough, switching my language to "Deutsch Informell" changed everything to English. Switching it back to "English" changes everything back to German.

So if everything is showing up in English and you want it in German, set your language to English. And if everything is showing up in German, but you want it in English, set your language to German. Apparently something is backward in the code.

Click on "User CP" near the top left of the page
Choose "Edit option"
Under the "other options" section, change the language.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Question from new user on LMG: Change username? LibardiA 4 1.602 06.07.2023, 04:59
Letzter Beitrag: LibardiA

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste