Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Can't save address
Hi there, I just signed up for Logic Masters, and I would like to try to create a puzzle. I can't create a puzzle until I save an address, and I can't seem to save my address. I've entered it in several different ways. The address is in Canada. Are there any tips for how to solve this? Thank you!
Hi,
I am a bit lost about this. On the one hand, we have received two similar messages over the last few days, indicating that there might be an error somewhere. On the other hand, I have tested the address update several times, and it always seemed to work fine. Also, I am not aware of any recent changes to this functionality.
It has been suggested that the behavior of the update form might vary depending on browser and operating system. At least one user had the same issue and got it to work when he switched to a different device. Do you have the opportunity to try it on a different device, ideally with a different browser?
(19.09.2022, 19:10)Hausigel schrieb: Hi,
I am a bit lost about this. On the one hand, we have received two similar messages over the last few days, indicating that there might be an error somewhere. On the other hand, I have tested the address update several times, and it always seemed to work fine. Also, I am not aware of any recent changes to this functionality.
It has been suggested that the behavior of the update form might vary depending on browser and operating system. At least one user had the same issue and got it to work when he switched to a different device. Do you have the opportunity to try it on a different device, ideally with a different browser?

Oh, I've successfully added my address! I tried in Chrome rather than Firefox, but I don't know if that's why it worked. An error came up that said I needed to enter my password in order to add my address. Either that error didn't come up properly in Firefox, or I just never noticed it before. Probably my fault! Thank you for your help!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste