Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 1 im Durchschnitt
How to find testers
Hi all,

I recently posted a broken puzzle which was quite embarrassing indeed... Shocked How can we find testers for our puzzles?
Should I simply post a new puzzle here on the forum and ask if anyone is interested in test solving it? How do you guys do this?

Thanks!
Hey Prutsbeest,

Probably the easiest way is to go to the Fan Discord server of CtC (CTC Fan Server). Since your puzzles are known to be excellent there surely would be many testers (and setters) available to have a look at your puzzles before publishing them here on LMD or elsewhere. If you don't like to use discord i totally get that. I was very reluctant to use it as well. But now i think it's an excellent way to test puzzles and more importantly to explore puzzles together.

Greetings
Raumplaner

(10.06.2022, 08:40)Prutsbeest schrieb: Hi all,

I recently posted a broken puzzle which was quite embarrassing indeed... Shocked How can we find testers for our puzzles?
Should I simply post a new puzzle here on the forum and ask if anyone is interested in test solving it? How do you guys do this?

Thanks!
You could just ask here in the forum for testers or even post the puzzle.

But from time to time it happens, that puzzles are broken. It's not nice, but you can deactivate and repair it.

Maybe it's a good idea not to activate a new puzzle immediately, but test it yourself on the other day.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste