Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Beginners Contest 4
Hallo,
in zwei Wochen (29.10.-1.11.) wird wieder ein Anfängerwettbewerb stattfinden. Die Wettbewerbsbedingungen sind die gleichen wie beim letzten Mal: 5 Standard-Rätseltypen mit je 3 Rätseln, Bearbeitungszeit 90 Minuten. Die Rätseltypen lauten: Hakyuu, Einzelstern/Doppelstern, Galaxien, Yajilin, Magnetplatten.
Der Wettbewerb ist natürlich für alle Rätselfreunde offen, Zielgruppe sind aber eher unerfahrene Löser. Übungsrätsel und Lösungstipps zu den Rätseltypen findet ihr in the Classics Collection auf meinem Blog.
Hausigel

---

Hello,
another Beginners Contest will take place in two weeks (Oct 29 - Nov 1). The conditions are the same as last time: five basic puzzle styles with three puzzles each, total solving time 90 minutes. The puzzle styles are: Hakyuu (=Ripple Effect), Star Battle, Galaxies, Yajilin, Magnets.
The contest is of course open to everyone, but the target audience are less experienced solvers. Exercise puzzles and solving hints for these puzzle styles can be found in the Classics Collection on my Blog.
Hausigel
Hello,

I was working the Puzzles 7-9: Galaxies example in the instructions and I've actually found a different solution than the one presented:
A and D are 1 x 1 squares, B and F are 2 x 2 squares, E is the same shape as E in the example, C is the remaining space, same shape as E but mirrored on Y-axis.

The solution for me is therefore BBCCC GEEFF (instead of BBCCD GEEFF in the solved example).

Are the galaxies supposed to have unique solution? If so, what am I doing wrong?
(18.10.2021, 15:53)silviuburceadev schrieb: Hello,

I was working the Puzzles 7-9: Galaxies example in the instructions and I've actually found a different solution than the one presented:
A and D are 1 x 1 squares, B and F are 2 x 2 squares, E is the same shape as E in the example, C is the remaining space, same shape as E but mirrored on Y-axis.

The solution for me is therefore BBCCC GEEFF (instead of BBCCD GEEFF in the solved example).

Are the galaxies supposed to have unique solution? If so, what am I doing wrong?

Hello silviuburceadev,

the regions are supposed to have the dot in the center of symmetry. If I understand you correctly, this is not the case for the regions C and F in your solution.
(18.10.2021, 16:04)Hausigel schrieb:
(18.10.2021, 15:53)silviuburceadev schrieb: Hello,

Hello silviuburceadev,

the regions are supposed to have the dot in the center of symmetry. If I understand you correctly, this is not the case for the regions C and F in your solution.

You are totally right, I can see my mistake now. Sorry for bothering you for nothing!
(19.10.2021, 09:12)silviuburceadev schrieb: You are totally right, I can see my mistake now. Sorry for bothering you for nothing!

Don't worry about it. We are happy to help.
Der Wettbewerb hat vor kurzem begonnen. Viel Spaß beim Rätseln!

The contest has started. Enjoy the puzzles!
I really liked the contest and even finally learned how magnets really work ... after the contest ended, damn Smile I could have squeezed more points instead of wasting time trying to guess the Yajilin path, I screwed up both submissions there. When is the #5 coming? You got me hooked.
vielen dank für den feinen wettbewerb!
das hat wirklich spaß gemacht.
die magnetplatten habe ich als vergleichsweise schwierig empfunden (was daran liegen mag, dass ich die dinger nicht sooo sehr mag und mich nie damit so richtig befasst haben...), der rest war genau richtig.

danke für die viele arbeit!
hoffentlich bald wieder!
Der Wettbewerb ist vorbei, danke an alle Teilnehmer. Vorne sind wieder die üblichen Verdächtigen, aber ich freue mich, dass es auch diesmal ein paar neue Namen mit teilweise sehr guten Ergebnissen gegeben hat.

Im Anfang findet ihr die Lösungsdatei.
(01.11.2021, 13:13)silviuburceadev schrieb: When is the #5 coming?

I am planning to run another Beginners Contest around February (but no promises).

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Beginners Contest 5 Hausigel 5 3.702 22.02.2022, 15:00
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  UKPA Yajilin Contest (10 Sep - 13 Sep) Feadoor 5 4.629 11.09.2021, 12:17
Letzter Beitrag: CJK
  Beginners Contest 3 Hausigel 7 5.218 03.06.2021, 19:42
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Beginners Contest 2 Hausigel 7 5.647 12.11.2020, 14:32
Letzter Beitrag: Bogdan121982
  Beginners Contest Hausigel 21 18.130 20.06.2020, 08:16
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel