Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt
(02.05.2021, 11:10)Joe Average schrieb: Pjotr hat seine Forenposts in diesem thread editiert. Für mich was das anfangs keine freundliche dezente Nachfrage; Pjotr hat den Namen der Person, die ihm angeblich immer 0% Wertungen gibt, öffentlich gemacht und somit Druck auf ihn/sie ausgeübt. Außerdem stellte er einige rethorische Fragen über die Motivation der Person und forderte sie auf, sich zu erklären und ihr Abstimmungsverhalten zu ändern. Wie Pjotr inzwischen selbst zugegen hat, war er angefressen und das sollte die Person offenbar auch spüren. Ich finde es gut dass er das eingesehen und den Namen der Person entfernt hat. Weniger gut finde ich, dass er auch den Rest des Posts verändert hat, sodass es jetzt so aussieht als wäre er grundlos hart angegangen worden.

Pjotr has edited his posts in this thread. In my eyes, this initially was not a polite request; Pjotr publicized the name of the person allegedly giving him 0% ratings all the time thus applying pressure on them. The post also contained a few rethorical questions about that person's motivations and a demand for them to explain themselves and to change their voting behaviour. As he admitted since, he was pissed off and lashed out. I applaud that he has seen reason and taken out the person's name. But I'm less fond of him altering the rest of his post, as it now may come across as if the responses to him were unneccesarily harsh.  

-------------------------

As for what bad it would do to leave out the top and bottom votes, it's censorship. Plain and simple.

"Beauty" is a subjective view. Who's to say that someone's opinion on beauty is any less valid just because it doesn't match the general consensus? We don't all have to have the same taste, do we? Not counting the best/worst rating for each puzzle puts us all under general suspicion of being trolls, whenever we strongly like/dislike something.... and I'd rather trust our community that they act responsibly. There already is a security measure in place that only those who solved the puzzle get to rate it in the first place.

Not counting top and bottom votes it would take longer for an average score to be shown, as it woukd raise the bar from 10 to 12 or even 14 ratings required. Also, not counting those top and bottom ratings would not solve the problem of potential trolls. If someone were to truly try and troll someone, what's to stop them from creating a second or a third account? They only need to solve the puzzle once to give it as many bad ratings as needed to eventually make it show.

There's only one way to deal with trolls, and that's not caring/not giving them any attention.

Just to defend myself, I only edited the name out and made it anonymous, I didn't edit anything else other than that.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt - von PjotrV - 02.05.2021, 12:47

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Neulich auf einer Geburtstagsfeier... SilBer 5 10.092 08.05.2013, 21:23
Letzter Beitrag: adam001

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste