Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt
One idea which comes to my mind (and I hope I am able to explain the thought) - maybe some people read the rating in a wrong way / don't understand it completely: When they think "this puzzle is kind of nice, but not 95% points, more like 80% or so", maybe they give 0% to make it show 80% instead of just giving the 80% they feel for it. This would be equal to giving their own true opinion (80%) a lot more weight by expressing it in this extreme way. In the interpretation it would not end at "she wants to destroy the puzzle" but at "she doesn't understand how weighting everybodys opinion to the some amount works".

This problem could also be solved with the idea of leaving the best and worst out, but it would be better to explain the system to such people.

But maybe, as long as the problem isn't solved, this other view could take some of the anger out of the topic, for you pjotr and for the other people involved on your side.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt - von SilBer - 02.05.2021, 08:41

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Neulich auf einer Geburtstagsfeier... SilBer 5 10.199 08.05.2013, 21:23
Letzter Beitrag: adam001

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste