Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt
Hello Pjotr,
I cannot speak for **** (or Joe or anyone else), but I am having serious issues with your position, too.

Notwithstanding the part about anonymity, I think your claims regarding the ratings of your puzzles are misguided. You say you want acknowledgement for the puzzles you have designed. But authors are not entitled to good ratings. People are not required to like your puzzles. There is - to my knowledge - no definition, what the "Rating" is supposed to stand for; I guess people vote simply whether they "like" the puzzle or not. That is their prerogative.

The rating system has actually been vastly in favor of the authors, because people can only vote for/against puzzles they have solved. My guess is, ratings would generally be lower otherwise. There have been discussions about the avalanche of Sudokus in the Puzzle Portal, and there have been suggestions to force a stop to it, because there is a significant number of solvers who do not like the Portal being flooded by Sudokus. Once again I am only guessing, but I could imagine these people would downvote your sudokus - and those of others - much further.

The rating system has a lot of potential for abouse, and I suppose that is why it has been designed this way, namely so that one must solve a puzzle in the Portal first before one can submit a vote. But on what grounds would you demand that people who have actually solved your puzzles vote that they like them, even if they don't? Your assumption that the energy you invest in a puzzle entitles you to a favorable rating is simply wrong.

I repeat: People are allowed to have different opinions about what puzzles they like. I have given puzzles good or bad ratings based on my personal view what good puzzles should look like. I stand by it, and I expect that other people evaluate my own puzzles accordingly as well. The simplest explanation for such ratings is that the solvers in question have a different taste. (To be honest, I would now downvote some of my older puzzles as well.) Frankly, I find it disturbing that you make such a fuss over it.

Best regards,
Hausigel

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt - von Hausigel - 01.05.2021, 13:33

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Neulich auf einer Geburtstagsfeier... SilBer 5 10.094 08.05.2013, 21:23
Letzter Beitrag: adam001

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste