Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Testers Wanted
I have created a Chaos Construction Sudoku puzzle with a rule set and layout I really like ... But proving that it solves is turning out to be outside my skill level! Normally, I would proceed to change clues or abandon the layout altogether and start over - but this time I decided to see if anyone here would like a crack at it, as a tester.

I would be wanting to know if it has enough clues to be solved using logic, not bifurcation; Whether it solves to a unique solution; And (if it proves to be solvable) whether it was interesting to solve or a tedious chore. And yes to repeat, you would be solving it before I've been able to.

I am not in the forums often these days so if you are interested you can e-mail me directly at bigtigerproductions@outlook.com

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Help wanted with phrasing of rules (and their German translation.) Abdul the Killer 5 3.013 20.09.2023, 11:12
Letzter Beitrag: Abdul the Killer
  Interwoven - testers welcome Sabrar 8 3.498 19.05.2022, 22:07
Letzter Beitrag: Sabrar
  looking for testers: reversion to the mean cristophermoore 0 1.600 09.04.2021, 03:12
Letzter Beitrag: cristophermoore
  Feedback Wanted on New Sudoku Mechanic jackisaacbryan 2 3.130 05.08.2020, 06:23
Letzter Beitrag: jackisaacbryan
  First Sudoku, Solvers Wanted Big Tiger 9 7.825 15.05.2020, 21:22
Letzter Beitrag: Big Tiger

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste