Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Statistik
Smile 
Hi,

I don't know who is the correct person to turn to for following question, but it seems statistics related ... so I decided to post it here. Smile

Every new puzzle solved adds up to the total of puzzles solved, but not necessarily ends up in the correct rating category. example: Last puzzle solved "catch 22" is so far unrated but ended up as a 1 star puzzle in my stats. It seems that general statistics of all puzzles solved doesn't represent a correct view any more.

Obviously, I am just solving puzzles for fun, but once in a while I wouldn't mind to have a view of correct stats.

Is this a general problem (since the bug) ?

kind greetings

Marc
Hello Marc,

I finally got a chance to look at your statistics issue. You were absolutely right; there was a mistake in the code.

For some reason, the difficulty level in the database is sometimes given as 0 for new puzzles, and sometimes there is no value at all. These should be treated the same (as unrated puzzles) but are treated differently, with the latter ending up in the 1-star category.

I have changed the interpretation of these entries. Could you please check if it is working now?

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Hausigel
zorant hat die Marke von 10000 gelösten (d.h. inkl. seiner gestellten) Rätseln erreicht.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste