Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Questions regarding WSC round 13 - Linked
All questions regarding WSC round 13 must be asked here.
Just a minor note. There's an error in the solution of 13.1A. R4C79 are switched.
the description says that "there is a row of clues....". does it mean strictly a (horizontal) row or could it be a column? will the circles identify the same row/column in both diagrams? or possibly different rows? or a row and a column?
Will the clues appear in the same order or the order can be inverted?
stefano
(16.09.2019, 07:52)Para schrieb: Just a minor note. There's an error in the solution of 13.1A. R4C79 are switched.

Thanks! Will be fixed in the next version.
(16.09.2019, 10:00)SF2L schrieb: the description says that "there is a row of clues....". does it mean strictly a (horizontal) row or could it be a column? will the circles identify the same row/column in both diagrams? or possibly different rows? or a row and a column?
Will the clues appear in the same order or the order can be inverted?
stefano

A row is Always horizontal.
Circles will Always have clues for the same column, and if not (Little killer) it is very clear in the competition puzzle.
In the Link example, Outside Parity is non-unique.
http://www.sudokuwiki.org/sudoku.htm?bd=...4030046028

Also, could you confirm if all possible circles between two grids are marked? I don't think that has to be the case, but the example has all possible circles marked, so clarification would be nice.
(18.09.2019, 12:35)JonaS2010 schrieb: In the Link example, Outside Parity is non-unique.
http://www.sudokuwiki.org/sudoku.htm?bd=...4030046028

Also, could you confirm if all possible circles between two grids are marked? I don't think that has to be the case, but the example has all possible circles marked, so clarification would be nice.
Uniqueness of the example will be fixed in the next version of the IB.

All circles are marked that are necessary to derive a valid solution for the combined grids. It might be possible that on an empty spot a circle can be drawn too.
Hi

The rules say, that finding the clues in circles is part of the puzzle.
1. Do I need to fill them with correct numbers? Or is it enough if I leave them empty and have sudokus correctly solved?
2. If I have correct numbers in the circles and they are crossed out, do I still get point for the puzzle if the sudokus are correctly solved?
(21.09.2019, 15:19)TiiT schrieb: Hi

The rules say, that finding the clues in circles is part of the puzzle.
1. Do I need to fill them with correct numbers? Or is it enough if I leave them empty and have sudokus correctly solved?
2. If I have correct numbers in the circles and they are crossed out, do I still get point for the puzzle if the sudokus are correctly solved?
The circles don't need to be filled. Only the solved sudokus are taken into account to receive points.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  General questions SF2L 21 27.425 03.01.2021, 18:07
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  WPC: Round 1 Individual - Welcome uvo 15 20.853 29.09.2019, 13:09
Letzter Beitrag: uvo
  Questions regarding WSC round 5 - Arrows, Lines and Circles Richard 21 28.445 29.09.2019, 05:44
Letzter Beitrag: Richard
  WPC: Round 5 Individual - German Style Puzzles uvo 2 5.546 28.09.2019, 20:09
  WPC: General questions uvo 12 17.564 28.09.2019, 16:07

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste