Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Questions regarding WSC round 7 - World Cup 2
All questions regarding WSC round 7 must be asked here.
7.6 Double Scattered:

I'm not entirely convinced there's a sufficiently strong "Regional" constraint on the grey cells - but perhaps other people think differently.

Anyhow, if you'll excuse the pedantic question, is there any significance to the 1x2 and 2x1 bold outlined (apparent) regions in the grid?

[I assume not, but just to be absolutely clear]
(16.09.2019, 23:23)detuned schrieb: 7.6 Double Scattered:

I'm not entirely convinced there's a sufficiently strong "Regional" constraint on the grey cells - but perhaps other people think differently.

Anyhow, if you'll excuse the pedantic question, is there any significance to the 1x2 and 2x1 bold outlined (apparent) regions in the grid?

[I assume not, but just to be absolutely clear]
I am not sure what you mean with your first sentence, could you please clarify?

While checking the grid lay-out, I overlooked the fact that not each grey cell has a bold border on all sides. It is supposed to be there. Will be fixed in the next version.
Hi Richard, it’s perhaps not a helpful comment in terms of Q&A, and it perhaps only makes any sense to me given how much I’ve been thinking about the “what is a sudoku” report. I don’t think there is anything to be done about it, so I’m half regretting making the comment in the Q&A.

Since you ask, I suppose I’m concerned about the grey cells in this puzzle type. Either they are a region, and we have lots of repeated digits, or they are not, and we have lots of cells not contained in any region.

Thanks also for clearing up the question on presentation - I think that makes sense.
(17.09.2019, 18:48)detuned schrieb: Hi Richard, it’s perhaps not a helpful comment in terms of Q&A, and it perhaps only makes any sense to me given how much I’ve been thinking about the “what is a sudoku” report. I don’t think there is anything to be done about it, so I’m half regretting making the comment in the Q&A.

Since you ask, I suppose I’m concerned about the grey cells in this puzzle type. Either they are a region, and we have lots of repeated digits, or they are not, and we have lots of cells not contained in any region.

Thanks also for clearing up the question on presentation - I think that makes sense.

OK. So it is partly initiated because of the definition-discussion. 

There will be 18 grey cells that can be well identified as being a grey cell.
It's beter not to say more about it.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  General questions SF2L 21 27.271 03.01.2021, 18:07
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  WPC: Round 1 Individual - Welcome uvo 15 20.727 29.09.2019, 13:09
Letzter Beitrag: uvo
  Questions regarding WSC round 5 - Arrows, Lines and Circles Richard 21 28.225 29.09.2019, 05:44
Letzter Beitrag: Richard
  WPC: Round 5 Individual - German Style Puzzles uvo 2 5.524 28.09.2019, 20:09
  WPC: General questions uvo 12 17.485 28.09.2019, 16:07

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste