Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Navigation tool
I have come back to the Raetselportal after some time.
There are a lot of old Raetsel which I have not solved and I sometimes navigate back to find old puzzles I haven't solved.
I find the navigation tool a bit obsolete.
In the search page it is only possible to navigate 3 pages away e.g. from page 1 to page 4, then to page 7 etc.
With more than 2550 puzzles in the portal, hence with about 130 pages it takes some time to find out old puzzles.
Would it be possible to improve the navigation tool to navigate quickly? e.g. extending the navigation options to include a long range jump. for example to navigate from page N to pages N+/-1, N+/-2, N+/-3, N+/-20 ? 
ps if there is alreadya  way to do this and I haven't noticed please can somebody instruct me. Thanks 
Stefano
Although it's not as convenient as an additional long range button: you can edit the parameters given to the search-script (e.g. the page number) directly in the adress field of your browser. Just look at the available links for examples how to feed the php-script.
(24.11.2014, 07:07)Realshaggy schrieb: Although it's not as convenient as an additional long range button: you can edit the parameters given to the search-script (e.g. the page number) directly in the adress field of your browser. Just look at the available links for examples how to feed the php-script.

good hint, thank you

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste