Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Abschied
Dear puzzlers,
Finally I like to say something about this... I'm sorry I'm writing this in English this time.

I don't get it. I thought this was a site for puzzle-solvers and -makers, to share all the puzzle-ideas with other puzzlers. According to me things are getting personal right now and I don't think this portal is meant for this.

As a puzzle-maker I sometimes wonder why some puzzlers choose a specific rating. It takes lots of time to create some puzzles, and when you see a value of one of your own puzzles decreasing from 91% to 86% (with just one new solver) it becomes a pity. This happened to one of my Advent-puzzles.
But since we're all free to choose the rating we want, I'm no further interested in why this person did this. It's a shame maybe, but life goes on. The fun of creating and solving puzzles is far more important to me.

Actually I still don't get it why MiR exactly removed his puzzles. And why he put other new ones online. Maybe it's necessary he explains his actions, but if he doesn't he's free to do so.
Just a funny note: if he decides to put his removed puzzles back on the portal, I'm crossing the line of 1000 puzzles without solving new ones BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Please let things don't get personal my dear puzzle friends! According to me this portal just must be fun. If someone wants to say something personal to another just use e-mail! Do not bother or tease a puzzler by putting bad comments or bad ratings on the portal. We are all grown mature people, so don't be childish... The best you can do is contact the person directly instead of punish them in the portal.

Regards,
Arvid
Wahrscheinlich - nein sicher! - hast Du recht, Arvid. Spaß macht diese Diskussion nicht. Manchmal muss man allerdings über gewisse Aktionen und Postings hier und im Portal öffentlich den Kopf schütteln. Und auch dies zurecht. Vielleicht sollte der Konsum von Kindersendungen beim Zigarettendrehen (das Bild ähnelt einem Robert Crumb-Comic) ja eher dazu führen, dass die Menschen gelassener werden, aber weit gefehlt. Mein Tipp: Währenddessen nicht am Computer rumspielen, hilft sicher allen.

Gerne ratgebend: Jörg
Wie in einem anderen Thread angekündigt, hat MiR mit mir vor ein paar Tagen Kontakt aufgenommen. Auf seinen Wunsch hin hat er sich nun aus Forum und Portal zurückgezogen. In Absprache mit dem Rest des Vorstands und dem Webteam ist inzwischen sein Nick hier im Forum gelöscht und auf der Website - und damit insbesondere im Portal - gesperrt worden. Der aktuelle Bestand seiner Rätsel im Portal bleibt uns erhalten.
In Bezug auf das Betriebsklima: Drei Kreuze! In Bezug auf die tollen kreativen Rätselideen: Ein großer Verlust.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste