Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Ab wann ist "Computerunterstützung beim Lösen" = "schummeln" ?
If you use a computer program, you only can get to the solution and you don't solve the problem. For me it is very interesting to find out 'what a puzzle maker has put in his puzzle'. This aha-feeling is a learning moment and you can never have that experience if a computer has done it for you. A few puzzles in the portal (not from me BTW) can only be solved by using a computer (at least in my opinion). I don't like them and I don't solve them. It's up to you to choose from the almost 500 puzzles (at the moment) what you like to solve and what to skip. I have solved a few puzzles with heavy t&e, but I have decided recently not to do them anymore, because there is neither a learning effect, nor an aha-feeling.

For my own puzzles there is always the criterium that they can be solved logically. But sometimes you have to think out of the box before you can get started. Even for the Knapp daneben twin killer II there is a very logical way through the puzzle. Nevertheless it is solved only three times so far...

Regards, Richard

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Ab wann ist "Computerunterstützung beim Lösen" = "schummeln" ? - von Richard - 09.01.2010, 05:59

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Problem beim Hochladen von Bildern usp 29 35.752 02.03.2020, 11:15
Letzter Beitrag: Statistica
  Wann ist ein Rätsel schön ? graphento 18 24.903 15.07.2009, 11:56
Letzter Beitrag: Calavera

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste