Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
3rd Oguz Atay Puzzle Contest(OAPC)
Some more feedback:

When trying to register for the mentioned forum I run into several problems. First: I don't know where to click (due to turkish language), but with trial and error I found out (I could have used babelfish or the like...). The I got the message:

Code:
Persits.MailSender.4 error '800a000e'

AspEmail's premium features have expired. To continue using them, please visit www.aspemail.com to purchase a registration key.

/forum/functions/functions_send_mail.asp, line 359

So I still have not registered and therefore I'll provide the feedback here.
  • At the beginning of the test, reload did not work. I had to click on the Link on the top of the page to get the password.
  • When pressing the "Send" button I don't get feedback. I guess this should be the green bar at the top, but it's offscreen when I press (yes, my browserwindow is quite small).
  • The gray used is too light in some of the puzzles. People with eyeproblems will run into serious problem and might even not be able to do the puzzles at all. From my experience I can say: For filled areas a 25% gray (HTML:#CCCCCC) is minimum and looks like a 50% gray. For text you should always stick to black on white or white on black due to contrast problems. Use used 16% gray for "phantom" and 25% gray for "battleships" and "tank". The "phantom" gray is hardly visible, because it's too light; the "tank"-gray is hardly visible due to missing contrast. The battleships gray is, although being the same gray like the "tank" one, ok. This is, because there it's used for filled areas.
  • Can't give a 9 as feedback. The star is below the form. This is due to the last column being too small. Anyway I will never provide feedback during the test - this takes time. I think it's better to give feedback after the test. Maybe you can use the results-page for this, because people will go there anyway to look if results are out... Wink
  • The resultsform for the optimizer is a little bit small, without need, there is enough space.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Beginners Contest 5 Hausigel 5 3.945 22.02.2022, 15:00
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  WPF World Sudoku+Puzzle Convention 2021, 12.11.-21.11. online rob 8 6.477 13.11.2021, 10:03
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  Beginners Contest 4 Hausigel 14 8.801 09.11.2021, 22:09
Letzter Beitrag: Joe Average
  UKPA Yajilin Contest (10 Sep - 13 Sep) Feadoor 5 4.877 11.09.2021, 12:17
Letzter Beitrag: CJK
  KPK: Indonesian Classic Puzzle Competition 2021 (Sept 3rd-6th) athin 4 3.272 07.09.2021, 03:41
Letzter Beitrag: athin

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste