Themabewertung:
  • 5 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour
(08.03.2023, 03:33)Samesh schrieb: I'm happy to learn more about the history of this site and feel sorry to understand that there have been tensions and issues due to the recent skyrocketing success of the site...

... what makes it so awesome to me is also having many of the best setters in the world publishing their creations here daily

What is a success to one person is a downfall to others. I cannot recommend highly enough taking a look at the older puzzles here. For me personally, many of them are in a class of their own. It is quite saddening to see that the slowing frequency of such puzzles being posted has coincided directly with the 'success' of the site. Perhaps it's a little hypocritical of me to say that, since I doubt I would have ended up here without its recent popularity, but even as a newer user the changes are hugely apparent if one spends some time in the LMD archives.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour - von polar - 08.03.2023, 19:39

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Personalized User Experience Hausigel 26 10.473 13.03.2022, 11:50
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  Benutzer/user mit & RoBau 0 2.068 07.06.2020, 13:11
Letzter Beitrag: RoBau

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste