Themabewertung:
  • 5 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour
Now I am really pissed.
I can see a "real problem" here, but it is not the one you are describing.

We do not have the time to investigate in detail what happens on various other platforms. As far as the Puzzle Portal is concerned, you wrote (among other things):
"but also rates these puzzles in extreme ways, and in almost all cases, extremely negatively"
"who has done this to thousands of puzzles"
We have found no such pattern. We ran some statistical evaluations, and in our opinion they did not warrant the actions you are demanding. Bases on these current findings we will not go chasing after ratings and the users who gave them.

The mod team is not your personal avenger task force. There are ways to communicate specific complaints to the mods (in particular a contact form in the Portal). Instead you are initiating a public discussion where you are exaggerating events you are perceiving to a ridiculous degree and then complain that the mods do not take the exact action you want them to. This is not how the system works.

We are open to pursue complaints which are really factual and not just inflated in order to make a point. For example, I have a great deal of respect for Richard, who I know slightly better than most of the new setters in the Portal. If he says there is a problem, he has my attention. By making exorbitant accusations, you are weakening your own point. And by the way, calling the mods "willfully ignorant" is not helping either.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Drawing attention to a specific user and their detrimental behaviour - von Hausigel - 09.10.2022, 08:41

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Personalized User Experience Hausigel 26 9.960 13.03.2022, 11:50
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  Benutzer/user mit & RoBau 0 2.005 07.06.2020, 13:11
Letzter Beitrag: RoBau

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste