Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 1 im Durchschnitt
A few questions:
1. In the HTML for my puzzle, am I allowed to use an iframe element to embed the f-puzzles app version of the puzzle directly into the puzzle page, instead of (or in addition to) giving an external link to it?

2. The (translated) rules for the "Dominoes" tag say "A complete set of dominoes should somehow bear relevance for the puzzle." My current puzzle is based around two-cell killer cages, but I'm not sure what is meant by "complete set?"

2a. (on a related note, Google translates the title "Domino Knights" [so named because it's an Anti-Knight sudoku that uses domino-shaped Killer cages] as either "Domino Ritter," "Domino Springer," or "Domino Pferd." Which of these would be the best title for a puzzle based on the Chess knight's moveset?)

3. This may not be the right forum for this sort of issue, but my user control panel gives an error when I try to change my avatar, saying the URL is invalid. Is there a whitelist of approved image-hosting domains, or does it only accept Gravatar addresses or something?

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
A few questions: - von Nell Gwyn - 19.05.2022, 23:23
RE: A few questions: - von CJK - 20.05.2022, 04:52
RE: A few questions: - von pwahs - 20.05.2022, 09:19
RE: A few questions: - von Dandelo - 01.06.2022, 13:38

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste