Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt
I am very suprised how much the most of you agree on this point. I immediatly felt for pjotr when I read his thread. I never experienced the same, but that is mostly because I don't post puzzles anymore on the portal and partly because when I release a puzzle somewhere, I usually "don't look back". But if you do something wholeheartly, I totally understand that you care for what becomes of it.

That said, we all know trolls exist. The pure possibility of someone a) only solving puzzles because it is fun to watch people getting angry about your rating or b) disliking someone special because of some incident (a comment or something) or even without any incident of course is given. Why woult it not be? We all know "people".

So without knowing whether this is a trolling case or not, why do you immediatly dismiss the idea of making the rating more stable by leaving out one or two best and worst ratings? What bad would it do? (I only see the argument that nobody would like to put in the work and change it - and in this case I would be of no help, because I am not able to change it.)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: einer bestimmten Person die mir immer 0% gibt - von SilBer - 02.05.2021, 08:32

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Neulich auf einer Geburtstagsfeier... SilBer 5 10.177 08.05.2013, 21:23
Letzter Beitrag: adam001

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste