Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Variable Difficulties?
I think in your special case I would try to decide how "frustrating" the more difficult version is. Can the solving path with 17 givens still be found with reasonable effort? If Yes, I'd be clearly for the difficult version and only the difficult version. But this question can't be answered objectively, since every solving path might include steps, that are obvious or at least good visible for some solvers and others need T&E to come somehow to the needed conclusion.

I would not choose your option C  and publish them both in the Logic Masters portal. The rating of difficulty and beauty by the solvers would be influenced between the two puzzles and thus not be as clear as normal. A and B (or e.g. placing the hint in very small and at first sight unreadable letters) would lead to a similar problem, since it would not be clear from looking at the rating, which of the two puzzles had been solved by the solvers. But of course rating is not the most important thing in the world. And I choose the variant with small letters in case of a mystery part of a puzzle.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Variable Difficulties? - von Eggr - 11.04.2020, 08:05
RE: Variable Difficulties? - von CHalb - 11.04.2020, 19:06
RE: Variable Difficulties? - von Dandelo - 11.04.2020, 21:01
RE: Variable Difficulties? - von Realshaggy - 12.04.2020, 00:50
RE: Variable Difficulties? - von Eggr - 13.04.2020, 11:20

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste