Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Next SVS-puzzle will be published on 27 August
All right,
Thanks for your feedback.

For me things have changed during the last years; I am much more involved in our own Dutch puzzle association then I was a few years ago, and I can spend my time only once. This means I have not so much time available to do other puzzle related things apart from maintaining the WCPN-website and organising the Dutch Championships together with the other board members.

Still I feel very much connected to LM Germany and the portal, so I have decided to publish the SVS puzzles at two places at the same time; they will appear on the website of WCPN (and stay there only for two weeks; members receive them in our monthly magazine after the month is over) and in the portal here at the same time. Since SVS is a unique project, I like to continue it here. On the website of WCPN I will provide a link to the SVS; many Dutch players don't even now SVS exists, so they have the whole series waiting for them, and they can solve other portal puzzles as well.

The puzzles on our website appear in increasing difficulty during the week. Monday the easiest one, Friday the hardest. It is very likely that the SVS puzzles will appear on different days from now on, so it's not fixed on Tuesdays.

I have enough ideas to keep going for a while; let's see how long it will take.

Best regards, Richard

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Next SVS puzzle will be published on 2 April 2020 - von Richard - 28.03.2020, 09:36

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Creating a fog-of-war puzzle bodemeister 1 1.188 24.10.2023, 12:18
Letzter Beitrag: Kitty Trouble
  Tips for new puzzle setter Twan2797 2 1.043 23.08.2023, 12:59
Letzter Beitrag: Dandelo
  Is this acceptable on LMG: appending a solve path documentation with the puzzle FKlauser 6 2.835 06.12.2022, 11:36
Letzter Beitrag: CHalb
  Address for puzzle submission ddurschlag 5 3.072 28.06.2022, 21:54
Letzter Beitrag: Joe Average
  posting a puzzle pack filuta 2 1.803 04.05.2022, 18:52
Letzter Beitrag: filuta

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste