Umfrage: Was ist eure Meinung dazu?
Du hast keine Berechtigung bei dieser Umfrage abzustimmen.
Huberts Frage war sinnvoll, Stefans Antwort war sinnvoll.
16.67%
2 16.67%
Huberts Frage war sinnvoll, Stefans Antwort war nicht sinnvoll.
83.33%
10 83.33%
Huberts Frage war nicht sinnvoll, Stefans Antwort war sinnvoll.
0%
0 0%
Huberts Frage war nicht sinnvoll, Stefans Antwort war nicht sinnvoll.
0%
0 0%
Gesamt 12 Stimme(n) 100%
∗ Du hast diese Antwort gewählt. [Zeige Ergebnisse]

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
DSM-Frage-Antwort: Sinnvoll oder nicht?
(28.01.2015, 18:07)berni schrieb: [quote pid='24423' dateline='1422453836']

Tja, das ist das große Problem. Wenn man's nicht selber macht, muss man akzeptieren, was die anderen machen. Trotzdem finde ich das Totschweigen von Problemen keine Lösung. Und vielleicht findet sich bei uns gerade deswegen niemand, der mal Lust hat, die Rätsel für die DSM zu erstellen, weil jeder weiß, das Stefan das so zuverlässig macht? Vielleicht sollten wir hier einfach mal etwas mehr Abwechslung anstreben?

[/quote]

Since I am one of the main authors for DSM in the last years I feel a little bit responsible for what is written here too. I have a big need of feedback to the DSM in general in the puzzles specific. Apart from 'you have contributed a nice set of puzzles' no other feedback is given, at least to me. I would be interested in the point of view of the Board of LM Germany for example.

When I was at the WPC/WSC in Beijing, I had a discussion with some of the German sudoku players. In general, they felt all DSM's were more or less the same when it comes to the round-schedule and the type of puzzles. After Beijing I contacted Stefan to discuss about this with him with the result that the setup of the live-DSM was changed with an other round schedule. In the themed round a lot of new types were introduced, and in the other rounds there were new variants too.

Apart from the fact that there were too few puzzles, I think the change in setup was a good one, but I didn't get any feedback, not directly and also not via Stefan. Not from individual players and also not from the Board.

For the coming DSM we will repeat the round-schedule of last year, again with a themed round. Of course there will be another theme. Smile 
My suggestion would be that the Board will provide serious feedback to Stefan after the coming live-DSM. That feedback should be based on interviews with players too of course. What is good about DSM? What can be changed? With that feedback we can improve next year's DSM.

It would help me to write next year's puzzles if they are still wanted of course. Smile

I hope to see all of you in Hamburg, and I also hope that we can discuss about puzzles already there.

Best regards, Richard

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: DSM-Frage-Antwort: Sinnvoll oder nicht? - von Richard - 30.01.2015, 07:42

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Mehr oder minder erfolgreiches Update berni 0 3.195 16.12.2010, 14:46
Letzter Beitrag: berni
  Zeltplatz oder Zeltlager berni 14 20.425 02.12.2010, 17:49
Letzter Beitrag: berni

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste