Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
4th Open Serbian Optimizing Puzzle Championship
I would like to announce 4th Open Serbian Optimizing Puzzle Championship.

This year, again, the competition will be divided into two rounds:

The first set will be available 03.12. (Saturday) at 12:00 (Belgrade time, GMT+1) on our website puzzleserbia.com. Deadline for sending solutions is 10.12. up to 24:00.
The second set will be available 11.12. (Sunday) at 12:00. Deadline for sending solutions will be 17.12. up to 24:00.

Day after deadline for set, all received solutions will be available. Scoring table will be ready within 48h, and next 48h any complains will be considered - author's decision will be final. After that, final results will be published and winners declared.

In finding solutions, or parts of the solution, you may not use the suggestion from any side, including computer programs (a coin flip is allowed). The programs can be used only to calculate result for your solution. For some puzzles we will provide that kind of programs (Delphi for Windows). Lovers of programming are invited to participate in the subsequent analysis.

So, optimize your schedule in a such way that your free time is maximized in early December Wink

Authors: Milovan Kovačević & Jovan Novaković

We are starting today (03.12) at 12:00 (GMT+1).

You will find puzzles at http://puzzleserbia.com/index0.html
and also at http://enigmatika.webs.com/optimizacije2011.htm

Enjoy!

First time I read this hint:
... in finding solutions, or parts of the solution, you may not use the suggestion from any side, ...

@Milovan: You've joined the Logic Masters Forum two years ago, and know, we always need/have room here for "Clearings" in such kinds of tournaments, mostly without an official (english spoken) question/answer platform. Can we use LM-Forum for this purpose, will You give answers, or falls this under above mentioned "suggestions"?
Thanks for organizing Serbian Optimizing Championship and I wish You and all participants a nice and challenging competition.
Georg

P.S. this is also a call for joining the (unofficial) german team : Hat Cool Book King Pirat Pharao
(03.12.2011, 13:03)geophil schrieb: First time a read this hint:
... in finding solutions, or parts of the solution, you may not use the suggestion from any side, ...

@Milovan: You've joined the Logic Masters Forum two years ago, and know, we always need/have room here for "Clearings" in such kinds of tournaments, mostly without an official (english spoken) question/answer platform. Can we use LM-Forum for this purpose, will You give answers, or falls this under above mentioned "suggestions"?
Thanks for organizing Serbian Optimizing Championship and I wish You and all participants a nice and challenging competition.
Georg

P.S. this is also a call for joining the (unofficial) german team : Hat Cool Book King Pirat Pharao

Yes.
As allways, no metter how hard you try to be clear in defining puzzle there can be something unclear.
If you have any questions I will answer as soon as possible.

And I am ready for any kind of collaboration and cooperation.

Rätsel #5 : Recycling
Für alle, die des Kyrillischen nicht mächtig sind, hier die Entsprechungen für 2. bis 4. Zug im Beispiel:
(aA3), eD1, dD2, cC3, (aE4), ...
Georg

P.S. falls dieses Problem in der 2.Runde nochmal kommt, siehe: wikipedia
(03.12.2011, 15:37)geophil schrieb: Rätsel #5 : Recycling
Für alle, die des Kyrillischen nicht mächtig sind, hier die Entsprechungen für 2. bis 4. Zug im Beispiel:
(aA3), eD1, dD2, cC3, (aE4), ...
Georg

P.S. falls dieses Problem in der 2.Runde nochmal kommt, siehe: wikipedia

Thank you.
In table for example we leave cyrilic Sad

In the pdf, on the next page you can see:
For the given example solution should look like this:
xxxxx
aA3, eD1, dD2, cC3, aE4, eE3....

which is same as you find.
Hi,

I have a question about puzzle #1. I think the fourth digit of y1 may not be zero since it is most significant digit (although it is also least significant digit for a single digit number). Is it right? Maybe we could obtain higher results if we could add a number with zero (by this way we shouldn't use 0 anywhere elseWink ). Thanks for nice set of puzzlesOk

Regards,

Zafer
(03.12.2011, 16:48)zhergan schrieb: I have a question about puzzle #1. I think the fourth digit of y1 may not be zero since it is most significant digit (although it is also least significant digit for a single digit number).

4th digit in y1 can not be zero - it is most significant, and it is also first digit in that one-digit-number.

(03.12.2011, 16:48)zhergan schrieb: Thanks for nice set of puzzles

Thank you. When sending solutions, at the end, please rate quality and hardnes of puzzles.

Puzzle #3: field of flowers
Situation: just in front (left,right,up,down) of "home" is a (red)/blue flower.
Question: Masyu conditions apply for "path through home" (return/out - similar to "no home") or only for half out- and return-part?
Georg
(03.12.2011, 20:39)geophil schrieb: Puzzle #3: field of flowers
Situation: just in front (left,right,up,down) of "home" is a (red)/blue flower.
Question: Masyu conditions apply for "path through home" (return/out - similar to "no home") or only for half out- and return-part?
Georg

I am not sure that I understand your question.
Path must start and end in house. Path must follow masyu rules (black dot = blue flower, white dot = red flower).
There is no flowers in fields neighboring field with house.
In field with house you may make turn or go straight.

If you use a given program you can use commas or/and space between moves. Devide your entry in more lines (with <ENTER>).

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Sixth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 0 1.575 14.09.2022, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  UK Sudoku Championship 2022 Feadoor 2 3.400 18.06.2022, 13:52
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Fifth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 1 2.366 08.04.2022, 22:59
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  WPF World Sudoku+Puzzle Convention 2021, 12.11.-21.11. online rob 8 6.038 13.11.2021, 10:03
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  KPK: Indonesian Classic Puzzle Competition 2021 (Sept 3rd-6th) athin 4 3.170 07.09.2021, 03:41
Letzter Beitrag: athin

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste