• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Drillinge
I might double-check, too.
I already know the puzzles... Biggrin

Pingu
OK give me a couple of days.
Stefano
I have prepared a translation which requires 3-4 integrations
I have translated only the instructions, not the introduction. It requires the addition of the graphs.
Somebody please let me have by MP an email address for me to send the file.
In der Anleitung zum zweiten Drilling steht nicht, dass der Weg durch alle Weg-Felder gehen muss. Ich kann mich irgendwie nicht entscheiden, ob das nicht drinsteht, weil es selbstverständlich ist, oder ob ein Berni-Scherz im Wettbewerb zu erwarten ist ... Wenns ne Überraschung ist, dann wüsste ich sie gern vorher. Biggrin
(22.11.2009, 22:41)ibag schrieb: In der Anleitung zum zweiten Drilling steht nicht, dass der Weg durch alle Weg-Felder gehen muss. Ich kann mich irgendwie nicht entscheiden, ob das nicht drinsteht, weil es selbstverständlich ist, oder ob ein Berni-Scherz im Wettbewerb zu erwarten ist ... Wenns ne Überraschung ist, dann wüsste ich sie gern vorher. Biggrin

Der Weg geht durch alle Wegfelder und alle Hausfelder hindurch, durch alle anderen nicht.
Okay: Stefano, Gabi and I translated the instructions for the Drillinge-Competition.
I will post them now here in the forum.
Just ask if something is not clear yet.

Let's start:

Zitat:Some things before you start

I developed the following „Drillinge“ by randomly choosing three puzzles from the Puzzlewiki
http://wiki.logic-masters.de
I had just one requirement: No puzzle should there be more than once in this competition.
Step after step I got suitable ideas.
Thanks to my testpuzzlers. They helped me to find out that all seven puzzles have a similar difficulty. So I decided to give them 50 points each. But to avoid many people with the same results I decided to give 1 to 7 additional points – dependent on the difficulty and my personal favorite.
And one last comment: It is good to prepare before the competition. I suggest you to solve the examples to really understand how the puzzles work.

Have fun with the “Drillinge”!
Berni
(Translated from Claudia = pin7guin)
SUMMARY OF GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Each puzzle is a combination of 3 puzzles. The instruction of each individual puzzle can be found on http://wiki.logic-masters.de.
Please note that some of the rules of the original puzzles are slightly modified in combination.

ISLANDS, JAPANESE SUMS, TENTS (Points: 50+6)

Islands: Split the diagram in different areas: water and land. All water fields must be connected orthogonally. Every Island (group of connected land fields) contains exactly one number: the size (number of fields) of this island. Different islands cannot touch each other, not even diagonally. Attention: Water fields with size 2x2 are allowed.

Japanese sums: Fill the diagram with digits from 1 to 9 (in the example 1 to 6) so that in each row and column every digit appears at most once. The numbers at the top and on the left of the diagram give, in the correct order, the sums of blocks of digits orthogonally adjacent (i.e. without island fields between them). A block can also be a single digit.

Tents: Insert in the diagram tents and trees on the island fields so that a tent is always in a field orthogonally adjacent to a tree. Tents cannot touch each other, not even diagonally. The symbols at the right and at the bottom of the diagram indicate in which order the trees and tents are there in the corresponding row and column. A field containing a number cannot have tents or trees on it.

Solution Code: The 2. row, followed by the 11. row (2. from bottom). For water fields, write the digits; for island fields write B for a tree, Z for a Tent, X for all other fields.
The solution code for the example would be 6BZ3X5XXX31ZX645.
ABCD, HEYAWAKE, CITY RING (Points: 50+5)

ABCD: Fill the diagram with the four symbols: House, Tree, Road and Empty. Same symbols cannot touch each other by the side (that means: orthogonally). The numbers outside the diagram indicate how many of these symbols occur in the corresponding row or column. Not all numbers are given.

Heyawake: Fill some fields in the diagram with trees. Trees cannot touch each other by the side (that means: orthogonally). All other fields must be orthogonally connected (i.e. the trees do not divide the diagram in two or more parts completely separate). There are no more than two marked regions allowed without a tree. That means: If you look horizontally (or vertically) and you have three or more marked regions in a line (without a tree) you are wrong.

City ring: Draw a closed loop in the diagram. This loop uses exactly once each field with a Road and with a House. In every field with a House the loop makes a 90 degrees turn. The loop cannot pass through empty field and fields with trees.

Solution code: The 2. and the 8. (2. from bottom) row: H for a House, B for a Tree, W for a Road, and L for an empty field.
The solution code for the example would be: WBWHWHLWHWHL
ZIGZAG, RECTANGLE DIVISION, FROM 1 TO 14 (points: 50+2)

Zigzag: Draw a path from the upper left to the bottom right corner in the Diagram on the left; the path can travel horizontally, vertically and diagonally, never crosses itself and uses every field of the diagram exactly once. Along the path, the letters A, B and C must repeat in this order.
Write the numbers from 1 to 49 in all fields along the path, starting in the upper left corner.
Copy/transfer all number in fields with letters into the small circles containing these letters in the second diagram.

Rectangle division: Divide the second diagram in rectangles. Each rectangle contains exactly one of the big circles. The numbers outside the diagram indicate the number of rectangles in the corresponding row or column. For all rectangles a side length of 1 is not allowed.

From 1 to 14: Insert into the second diagram into the big circles the numbers from 1 to 14 (in the example from 1 to 6) – each one exactly once. So that the small circles in the crossing points correspond to the sum of the numbers in the big circles of the regions joining in that point. Ignore circles located in points where less than 3 borders are joining.

Solution code: The numbers in the big circles from top to bottom, left to right.
In the example the solution code would be 136425.
TWO WAYS LABYRINTH, HEXAGONAL LOOP, LOOP WITH FORCED TURNS (Points: 50+3)

Two ways Labyrinth: Draw two closed loops in the grid. One loop uses only white connection lines, the other loop uses only grey connection lines. No circle can be used more than once, not even from different loops.

Hexagonal Loop: White numbers (from 0 to 6) show how many of the neighbouring circles are part of the white loop. Grey numbers (from 0 to 6) show how many of the neighbouring circles are part of the grey loop. No one of the loops can use one of the circles with the digits of the same colour, while it can use the circles of the different colour.

Loop with forced Turns: If there is a numbers that is a multiple of 30 in a circle, then one of the two loops must use this circle. The number in the circle is the angle formed by the two branches of the loop in that field. (For example: If there is a circle with 90, the loop must turn rectangular. Is it 180 the loop goes straight.)

Solution Code: How many circles are not used by the loops.
In the example the solution would be: 2.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Drillinge (Rätselwettbewerb) berni 5 8.012 14.11.2009, 17:36
Letzter Beitrag: berni

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste