Themabewertung:
  • 3 Bewertung(en) - 1 im Durchschnitt
Portal-Moderation
(02.10.2021, 17:11)Voyager schrieb: Gibt es irgendwo eine Liste der Benutzernamen aller Moderatoren?

Bisher sind mir CHalb_mod, Hausigel_mod, uvo_mod  bekannt.

Im Moment sind die drei genannten die einzigen Moderator-Accounts. In welcher Weise sich die Zusammensetzung des Moderatorenteams langfristig ändert, ist noch nicht entschieden. Im übrigen halte ich es auch beispielsweise für denkbar, dass ab und zu ein solcher Account zu Testzwecken angelegt wird (für ein Vorstandsmitglied o.ä.), der aber nicht aktiv moderiert. Das alles spricht in dieser Anlaufphase noch gegen die Erstellung einer Seite, wo man die komplette Liste der Mods findet.
Beim Moderieren sind uns ein paar Rätsel aufgefallen, die kein Bild enthielten. Es gibt zwar Rätsel, die ohne Graphik auskommen (ABCtje, Mystery, ...), aber bei Gitterrätseln und dergleichen legen wir Wert darauf, dass die Rätsel auch bei uns sichtbar sind (und nicht nur einen Link enthalten).

In Fällen, wo der Autor Schwierigkeiten mit der Anzeige der Graphik hat, haben wir gern geholfen; es gab aber auch Rätsel, wo wir den Eindruck hatten, der Autor hat es nicht ernshaft versucht. Im letzteren Fall haben wir das Rätsel deaktiviert, und wir werden tendenziell weiterhin so verfahren.
(06.11.2021, 12:12)Hausigel schrieb: Beim Moderieren sind uns ein paar Rätsel aufgefallen, die kein Bild enthielten. Es gibt zwar Rätsel, die ohne Graphik auskommen (ABCtje, Mystery, ...), aber bei Gitterrätseln und dergleichen legen wir Wert darauf, dass die Rätsel auch bei uns sichtbar sind (und nicht nur einen Link enthalten).

In Fällen, wo der Autor Schwierigkeiten mit der Anzeige der Graphik hat, haben wir gern geholfen; es gab aber auch Rätsel, wo wir den Eindruck hatten, der Autor hat es nicht ernshaft versucht. Im letzteren Fall haben wir das Rätsel deaktiviert, und wir werden tendenziell weiterhin so verfahren.

Btw I spotted two puzzles by an author that do not include any rules or puzzle image. They just have a link and a solution code description. https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/B...edCucumber
(25.01.2022, 17:49)SudokuExplorer schrieb: Btw I spotted two puzzles by an author that do not include any rules or puzzle image. They just have a link and a solution code description. https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/B...edCucumber

I have asked the author in the comment section to upload a puzzle image.
I don't know whether this is the right place to post it or what are the actual rules of the portal on that matter, but what the user C.C. is doing on the puzzles by Sayori below seems to me more like a targeted harassment that anything else:

https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/R...?id=000ARJ
https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/R...?id=000AQR
https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/R...?id=000AMV

thanks
filuta
Another problem with C.C. is, that comments on his puzzles are deleted by the user if they are stating the obvious: C.C. is trolling.
Well, you don't have to like it, but it's within C.C.'s rights to delete comments made on their puzzles. Especially if those comments aren't in regards to the puzzles themselves but an accusation about their other activities not related to the posted puzzle.

And if they really are "trolling" then the best way to deal with it is still to "not feed the troll", meaning don't give them any attention and don't publicly call out their behaviour. You'd just be setting the stage for them. Action causes reaction, justifying yet more action. It's exactly what a troll thrives on, so don't give it to them.
The problem here is that the troll has the power to change or delete all comments. We should ignore his puzzles completely. Or simply remove his puzzles. Or a mod should ask the others not to feed the troll, since his comments can't be edited.
Please could a mod properly warn c.c., that if he doesn't stop bullying other users his account gets deleted.
This isn't funny anymore.
And he deleted my comment where I stated that I could enter the solution code without doing the puzzle. Which is clearly a comment on the puzzle (difficulty).
He seems to solve 3* puzzles but he is unable to create puzzles that remotely require thinking, and then he comments on sayoris puzzles that they are too easy (legit 3*). His puzzles for sure are trolling, the thing with sayori is worse - bullying, stalking, ... In some countries (Germany included) the owner of a website can be charged for things their users do, so it might be in your interest to finally stop this.
We are monitoring the situation with C.C. and Sayori, and we have already warned the user C.C. (not sure what you mean when you say "properly"). Some of his puzzles have been blocked, and several of his comments have been deleted.

Please note, though:
  • C.C. is a priori entitled to his opinion, he is free to dislike puzzles and to express his opinion about it (as long as he does it without personal attacks);
  • Puzzle authors are generally at liberty to delete comments under their puzzles (and just as C.C. has been deleting yours, Sayori can delete C.C.'s comments).
(18.08.2022, 20:55)Wuschel schrieb: ... so it might be in your interest to finally stop this.

No need to make this sound so perilous. This is a delicate situation for us, but deleting users is not something we do lightly.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Geheime Bilder im Portal einsehbar berni 0 3.107 10.02.2019, 16:40
Letzter Beitrag: berni
  Löserliste im Portal Statistica 11 14.519 24.07.2018, 18:41
  Anzahl Rätsel im Portal RoBau 3 11.857 26.02.2017, 20:28
Letzter Beitrag: RoBau
  Spammer im Portal berni 0 4.192 09.01.2013, 15:35
Question Rätsel-Portal flaemmchen 138 232.202 07.11.2012, 17:27
Letzter Beitrag: ildiko