Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Puzzle Alphabet - 08.-12.05.
(06.05.2020, 15:48)JonaS2010 schrieb: Hi Bogdan! 
As PuzzleMaesro correctly said, the same Operation has to be applied to all numbers in a cage. However, that operation might not be unique: Two cells with a 3 clue can be filled with a 1 and a 3 and can be multiplied or divided to get the result of 3, for example.
Also, if you want some practice puzzles, many excellent TomTom puzzles (as well as many other types) can be found on gmpuzzles.com.
Hope this helps, enjoy the puzzles! Smile

Thank you very much for your clarification and help. Smile
The contest page is now available here: https://logic-masters.de/Wettbewerbe/CE/...php?id=147
The competition has started. As always, don't reveal any information about the contest before it ends. Have fun and enjoy the puzzles!
Are the login credentials the same as this site?
@Marios:
I am not sure I understand your question correctly, but I think you have to register seperately for the forum and for the main site. Of course you can use the same nickname and password for both which is what most people do, I think. 

Also, if there are any questions or problems you can ask them here if they are spoiler-free, or send me a message.
Die Rätsel waren sehr schön, vielen Dank! Biggrin

Mein Rätseln ging anfangs flüssig und geriet in der Mitte ins Stocken, als ich beim selben Rätsel dreimal einen Widerspruch hatte. Danach lief nicht mehr viel zusammen und eine 50 Punkte Lösung habe ich auch noch beim eingeben übersehen.
Hi JonaS2010.

I just finished the competition and I did 6 of the 26 puzzles. I like them very much, specially giving the fact that for each puzzle you draw a letter in the middle of it, which means that you put a lot of effort in them. Congratulations.

P.S.: "Galaxies" was amazing.
@kikoeldios: Thanks for participating, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the puzzles!
However, I have to ask you to delete your post, because I want absolutely no information about the puzzles to be public before the competition ends on tuesday. Please don't get me wrong - feedback is very welcome once the competition is over and you can post your comments again after the end of the competition. I hope you will enjoy the rest of the puzzles, too Smile
I have deleted the comment in question; it can be restored when the competition is over.
Oh my god. I am so sorry. Sad

Anyway, great work Smile.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  WPF World Sudoku+Puzzle Convention 2021, 12.11.-21.11. online rob 8 6.430 13.11.2021, 10:03
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  KPK: Indonesian Classic Puzzle Competition 2021 (Sept 3rd-6th) athin 4 3.266 07.09.2021, 03:41
Letzter Beitrag: athin
  Sudoku Alphabet K0ntr0l0r 1 1.947 22.04.2021, 11:46
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  Puzzle Ramayan - 2020 rakesh 0 2.525 25.01.2020, 18:37
Letzter Beitrag: rakesh
  Puzzle Ramayan SilBer 1 5.089 23.02.2019, 11:36
Letzter Beitrag: rob

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste