Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Puzzle Alphabet - 08.-12.05.
Puzzle Alphabet, my second logic puzzle competition, will be held online from 08.05. to 12.05. 

The instruction booklet will be posted here tomorrow. 

I hope you enjoy the puzzles Smile
Jonas
Attached is the Instruction Booklet for the competition. Any questions can be asked here Smile
Looks great! I am very much looking forward to solving them!
Some practice puzzles for Offspring can be found in the competition archive, the Swiss WPC qualifiers had two of them: https://logic-masters.de/Wettbewerbe/CE/...php?id=105
View puzzles can be found at janko.at: https://www.janko.at/Raetsel/View/index.htm
(01.05.2020, 17:27)JonaS2010 schrieb: Attached is the Instruction Booklet for the competition. Any questions can be asked here Smile

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, as I'm new to the site. I heard about your competition on Cracking the Cryptic and signed up so I could checked it out. I couldn't find the competition in the list on Logic Masters. Is there somewhere else I should go to register?

Thanks!
Not a silly question at all! I am very happy that you found your way to the site Smile The competiton page will go live in the next days. I will write a post here when that happens.
(04.05.2020, 21:46)JonaS2010 schrieb: Not a silly question at all! I am very happy that you found your way to the site Smile The competiton page will go live in the next days. I will write a post here when that happens.

Awesome, thanks! Smile
Hello,

I am a beginner and I would like to help me with a clarification for TomTom, please. In a cage should happen only one type of operation between all numbers in cage or can be several operation happening (both subtraction and multiplication, for example)? Thank you, Bogdan
(06.05.2020, 13:00)Bogdan121982 schrieb: Hello,

I am a beginner and I would like to help me with a clarification for TomTom, please. In a cage should happen only one type of operation between all numbers in cage or can be several operation happening (both subtraction and multiplication, for example)? Thank you, Bogdan

Only one operation may take place between all numbers in a cage. Hope you enjoy the contest!
Hi Bogdan! 
As PuzzleMaesro correctly said, the same Operation has to be applied to all numbers in a cage. However, that operation might not be unique: Two cells with a 3 clue can be filled with a 1 and a 3 and can be multiplied or divided to get the result of 3, for example.
Also, if you want some practice puzzles, many excellent TomTom puzzles (as well as many other types) can be found on gmpuzzles.com.
Hope this helps, enjoy the puzzles! Smile

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  WPF World Sudoku+Puzzle Convention 2021, 12.11.-21.11. online rob 8 6.042 13.11.2021, 10:03
Letzter Beitrag: pwahs
  KPK: Indonesian Classic Puzzle Competition 2021 (Sept 3rd-6th) athin 4 3.170 07.09.2021, 03:41
Letzter Beitrag: athin
  Sudoku Alphabet K0ntr0l0r 1 1.905 22.04.2021, 11:46
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  Puzzle Ramayan - 2020 rakesh 0 2.493 25.01.2020, 18:37
Letzter Beitrag: rakesh
  Puzzle Ramayan SilBer 1 5.050 23.02.2019, 11:36
Letzter Beitrag: rob

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste