Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
9th open Serbian championship in Optimizers
Tonight at 8 o'clock p.a. CET starts the Ninth Serbian Championship in Optimizers. It will be going until December 18th.

All the details you find on http://www.puzzleserbia.rs/index0.html (english version available).
Hi,

Very nice puzzle set once more Tasty  Thanks stand for the organizers and puzzle authors for their efforts Ok  I want to
ask something about Zoran's puzzle (hoping that the author's are also aware of this thread). Two words were given with extra digits: Senior41 and Petpar55 instead of using them as Senior and Petpar. If we use these words does the digits in the grid due to
the dominoes count for the corresponding letter value (if it is so it will be somehow advantageous to use these two words).
And as a second question will the digits in these words also count for skyscraper heights. I'm not sure about my first question's
answer but I think my second question's answer is no. I just need some clarification to prevent any mistakes in the score calculation Rolleyes

Kind regards,

Zafer Byebye
Hi Zafer,

I am glad you are taking part in this year's contest and that you like the puzzles.

Regarding your questions:

1. Yes, the digits from the dominoes count for the "letter value".
2. No, unless the digits from the word overlap with the dominoes.

Best regards,
Marko
Hi Marko, 

Thanks for the explanation Wink 

Best regards,

Zafer

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  World League of Optimizers K0ntr0l0r 1 1.107 01.03.2024, 19:51
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r
  Sixth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 0 1.573 14.09.2022, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  UK Sudoku Championship 2022 Feadoor 2 3.397 18.06.2022, 13:52
Letzter Beitrag: Hausigel
  Fifth Puzzlerium Optimization Championship Senior 1 2.365 08.04.2022, 22:59
Letzter Beitrag: Senior
  League Optimizers 2022 - February Optimization K0ntr0l0r 0 2.016 28.01.2022, 20:13
Letzter Beitrag: K0ntr0l0r

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste